Used non working armalaser for (P32 or P3AT)(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by diamond_jim, Dec 26, 2008.

1. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    NW Ohio, I have a used armalaser for P3AT or P32. I used it for app. 3 mo. didn't much care for it, but it worked as advertised. One evening, removed it from front pocket and layed it on the dresser, and noticed it didn't light, (automatic if you stick your finger in the trigger guard). OK, figured batteries were dead. Thought I would like a Crimson Trace better, so ordered one, and (love it). After finding the _Trading Post_ I decided to get some new batteries and peddle it on the TP. Still don't work, cleaned the contacts, nothing. Pitched the receipt a long time ago, probably out of warrenty anyhow, so, If some one wants a project or spare parts, and are legitimate, honest, KTOG'ers, I will send it out to the first to ask for it (FREE). But would appreciate a 10 dollar bill to cover pkg. and shipping, (wrapped in a piece of paper and put in an envelope), don't want to mess with a check or anything. Jim  <><

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Re: Used non working armalaser for (P32 or P3AT)

I want it. PM sent.

3. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Re: Used non working armalaser for (P32 or P3AT)

It is yours. Thank You,  Jim  <><

4. 3wbdriver

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Re: Used non working armalaser for (P32 or P3AT)(S

Got here today.  Deader than a door nail.  By golly you sell exactly what you describe!!!    :D

Now to find out how much it'll run me to fix it.   ;)

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Knowing Rick, little to nothing even though you weren't the original owner. :)

6. 3wbdriver

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

Manuel says I can order parts from them.  I just shot them a message to get prices for the board and a laser.   :)

7. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008

Good luck, hope you get'er fixed. It worked fine for a while, but, liked the CT better. Went shooting today, and outside in the freezing weather for a while, the CT quit, but when returned home and cleaned them up, it was working again. Must be hot blooded. Later Jim <><