USAmmo??

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by huckle, Nov 11, 2010.

1. huckle

huckle New Member

Jan 15, 2010
  2. frankjg

frankjg New Member

Sep 10, 2010
    I have used USA Ammo for years both in 380 and 9mm. Failure rate is extremely low and it fires very clean.

Cost is amazing for a commercial reload. After all my years shooting their ammo I would give them a A+ rating.

Frank

3. buckeyedave

buckeyedave Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Saw a post on another forum. FrankJG that is good to hear. I just ordered a box of .380 and 9mm to try it out. I didn't want to order a big quantity not knowing. In a larger quantity they are really a good price.

Dave

4. droshi

droshi New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I had book marked this site a while back to purchase some range ammo from. Shipping can be much more bearable if you get a couple guys together to order at the same time. Split 3-4 ways it's almost free!

5. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    fwiw, this is the same as the ultramax that you find in places like d!cks sporting goods, etc. same company, same line, and my wife shoots upwards of 10,000 rounds easy of that stuff per year in her different guns, and she has had no problems with any of it.....

you should be GTG with it.

6. huckle

huckle New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    FINALLY got around to blowing through some of this USAmmo and I won't be using it. Had an FTE on the first magazine and that stuff is loaded a lot hotter than the the PPU we use. Good grief - I saw sparks shooting out of the gun and what a BANG. So, I'll put it the Herter's stuff.... my 'give to somebody else' pile.... and just stick with the PPU - that stuff cycles real well.

Fun way to spend Christmas though - did some chainsawing to cut down a hedge tree, then my wife and I shot up some paper plates stuck in a cedar tree - Merry Christmas!

7. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Those prices are unbelievable. If I get the opportunity, I'm going to try some of it.

8. huckle

huckle New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Generally, best pricing on 380 ammo I find (at-least the kind I want to buy) is either Cabelas or Wideners.