Updated. WTS/WTT Fantastic TWO! 2 SOLD, 2-LEFT! SC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Badman400, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Two SOLD, two remaining! Will consider trade for bulk reloading projectiles and brass. 10mm/.308 etc.  :cool: Rifles listed below are well kept and as some of you know, I keep a log book on all firearms that I own. So round counts are accurate to +/- 10 rounds. Stated conditions are conservative, and all prices are firm as they are posted at 75% -80% of what these weapons are actually worth or what I actually paid. Need money for other projects and to rebound from Santa. My loss and short time frame is your gain.

1.First up, a Bushmaster M17S Bullpup .223 rifle in excellent condition! Only 208 total rounds fired!! :eek: Basically I did the break-in for you, saving you the cost of ammo! Comes with plastic rifle case, manual, as from factory. Receipt of original purchase included. This rifle is no longer made.  $725 FTF or $750 shipped. Scope not included. Maybe you couldn't see how great this rifle is by the other crappy pics. So, here are a few better ones so you can see what you'll be getting.  :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.SOLD!! AK-47 Bullpup

3.SOLD!! 1944 Springfield Armory 30-06 M1 Garand!

4. Saving the best for last; Norinco MAK-90 “386” Plant, Milled receiver. Original thumbhole stock and hand guards removed (plum finished receiver, slightly scratched where old stock was), and replaced with custom Walnut stock set from Ironwood Designs. Lovingly converted, hand sanded and rubbed in Danish Natural Oil. Beautiful! Fatboy Walnut pistol grip. This rifle is absolutely gorgeous! Intended to refinish receiver, but is fine as is. This rifle has an awesome Cold Hammer Forged bbl and is VERY accurate for an AK-47 or any rifle for that matter!  Stock has nice rubber butt pad. FCG replaced with a Tapco G2 double hook trigger. Best trigger I’ve EVER felt on an AK! $950 or $975 shipped! Snap this one up before someone bids on Gun Broker!  :cool:
    Before:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serious buyers please PM or email with any question or pic requests. All payments USPS MO. Will ship to upper 48 and/or to “legal” states. Make sure these weapons are legal where you live before contact.  :cool:
    Rifle has also been listed on Gun Broker. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=211162908

2. Charlie8D

Charlie8D New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Re: F/S Fantastic Four! (Rifles) Upstate SC

Can you post some pix of # 3 & what city are you located near ??

3. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Located near Greenville, SC. Here are some pics of the Garand:  :cool:
    SOLD Removed to save bandwidth.

4. Rad-I-Cal

Rad-I-Cal New Member

Dec 21, 2010

If anyone is interested in the Garand. It might help you to know that Springfield very well may have data on when this was sold so that it can be tracked from a starting point. You might also be able to contact some WWI and WWII oficianados to see if they can help you locate a source of linking it to an official date of issue (and possibly to whom).

Remember, paper can REALLY increase the value of these things. Who knows, it might wind up having been issued to someone you may have known through family and friends.

5. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008

PM sent concerning 30-06 ammo.

6. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

PM reply sent.

OK guys let's make this simple. I've had several inquiries on the Garand, but no action. I'll sweeten the pot by throwing in one of the spam cans of Greek HXP 30-06 with the rifle to the first FTF "I'll take it". If shipped I will pass on the shipping charge.  :cool:

7. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Update:

Garand, 30-06 ammo & AK-47 Bullpup SOLD on other forum.

Prices on remaining two rifles reduced] by $25 FTF, or to stated amount Shipped!

Get 'em while they're hot!

The Bushpup is like new and the MAK-90 is cream
    !  :cool:

8. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Re: Updated. WTS/WTT Fantastic TWO! 2 SOLD, 2-LEFT

Bump-T

Will consider trade for 10mm ammo/bulk brass/projectiles. Let me know what you have

9. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Bushpup and the MAK-90 still remaining. :cool:

10. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Will consider trade for Glock 29 & ammo and/or Will also work trade for:

Projectiles:
    2000    115gr in    9mm
    2000     165or180gr .40S&W
    2000     200-230gr in .45ACP
    2000     55-62gr. in .223

1000- 165-168gr projectiles in .308 and 1000 pcs. .308 brass.  FTF in SC.  :cool:

*MAK-90 is also FS on GB.*

11. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Will consider trade for  ammo and/or Will also work trade for:

Projectiles:
    2000    115gr in    9mm
    2000     165or180gr .40S&W
    2000     200-230gr in .45ACP
    2000     55-62gr. in .223
    1000- 165-168gr projectiles in .308 and

Brass:
    500 pcs 10mm brass
    1000 pcs. .308 brass.  FTF in SC.  

*MAK-90 is also FS on GB* http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=211162908