Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without a bobble or hitch. Almost boring to shoot, every round goes off and ejects, most all hit where I am aiming if I DO MY PART... Best ultra sub compact I have ever bought, even better than my .25 Seecamp from many years ago. I surely must have bought a good one?   ::)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alamo said:
It's been a good number of years since there was a Seecamp .25, especially if you bought it when they were still being made.

Bought it in 1981, had it in hand as I phoned in an armed robbery at the cafe next door. Cops were in the neighborhood and were there in 30 seconds of the call. I was prepared to move in to help the lone female employee (because she made my Ruben sandwiches just perfect and was cute) but because they were almost on top of it, all I had to do was report the perp's movements to the dispactcher. Looking back on it now, it was the thought and bravado of a 30 something macho idiot, but I would have still done it if needed.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.