Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a very serious matter to bring to the attention of any and all gun owners who may read this thread. The unGodly UN gun-ban treaty that would in effect ban ALL privately owned guns in every nation, INCLUDING THE US, starting with semiautos and then progressing to ALL firearms held by private citizens will almost certainly come up for Senate ratification at some point this spring or summer. Senator Rand Paul of KY is leading the fight in the Senate to prevent this treaty from being ratified, but Obama and Hitlery are loading up their big guns (no pun intended) to force ratification of this un-Godly treaty through the Senate by arm twisting and buying off their Democrat pals and a few liberal Repubs who have so far listened to the threats and pleas of their gun owning constituents and voted against ratification of the abominable UN treaty. But those 51 Democrats and the few liberal Repubs who aren't strongly opposed to the treaty have not yet faced the kind of pressure, threats, and promises that Obama and his pals will bring to bear on them when this treaty comes up for ratification, probably on short notice in order to catch gun owners and pro-gun orgs off guard. So far Obama has been reluctant to tackle gun owners and gun rights orgs, but anyone who has researched his record on 2ndA issues in IL and the US Senate knows that he is by far the most radical gun-grabber to ever occupy the White House. And no doubt his fondest wet dream is to get this gun banning UN treaty ratified on his watch. I'm writing this long post just to make as many gun owners as possible aware of the imminent danger that our 2nd A rights are facing. This is serious guys, the most serious threat our 2nd A rights have faced since the Constitution was written. If the UN treaty is ratified by the US Senate you may as well toss your guns in the nearest lake or prepare to fight the white helmet UN troops who the treaty would authorize to take your guns by force if you refuse to turn them in. I know all this sounds like a nightmare that could never become reality here in the US, but don't count on it. Obama hates the 2nd Amendment with a passion, h###, he hates the entire US Constitution like I hate cancer. I don't put anything past him, including threats and bribes to Senators who dare to oppose him in re this treaty. All I can do is try to spread the word about what I'm afraid could happen in the near future, and also try to get other gun owners to help spread the word. If you think this is just another false alarm check out Senator Paul's website and see what he believes may happen. If you post on other gun-oriented websites please help rally the troops to fight this abomination that the UN one-worlders and George Soros are pulling out all the stops to get ratified. The issue can be summed up in one sentence, if Obama gets 67 Senators to vote for ratification the 2nd Amendment will be cut out of the Constitution for all practical purposes, and we will be forced to literally fight for our 2nd A rights at the risk of life and limb if we want to keep them. Obama has 51 Dumbocrat Senators in his pocket, and there are probably at least 17 liberal or "moderate" Repubs who could very well cave in if enough pressure is put on them. And Soros has $15 Billion, that's billion with a B, worth of pressure he's willing to spend to achieve his number 1 priority before he goes to meet his maker. And that priority is to destroy the US Constitution and remake the US into an all-out Marxist nation populated by disarmed sheeple. I can't get the message out to every gun oriented forum on the web, but if we all pitch in we can get to most of them with a warning of what can happen if we allow Obama & co to have their way. Please guys, for your own sake and the sake of our kids and their kids help Sen Paul in any way you can to prevent this nightmarish scenario from becoming reality. May God bless the USA, and may He also protect and preserve our Constitution and it's 2nd Amendment.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know how to start a new thread on this forum so I posted what I wanted to say on this thread. If anyone reading this believes my 1st post deserves to be posted where the most readers will see it please copy and paste it in the right place. Or, please tell me how I can post it as a separate thread.

I hope I didn't mess up anything with that overlong post. I just believe it's very important to let gun owners know what we may be facing this year, or next year for certain if Obama is re-elected and doesn't have to run again. Please support Senator Rand Paul in his fight against ratification of this abominable UN treaty by the Senate. America's future generations deserve to enjoy the same God-given rights we have enjoyed, thus far at least.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK guys, I have been doing more research on the UN treaty issue and have found website articles that say the Supreme Court has ruled on more than one occasion that no treaty with a foreign power can override either the US Constitution or a decision by the US Supreme Court. If that's true, and if the Court would agree to accept a challenge to a treaty such as the UN treaty banning privately owned guns, we might not have to worry about Obama pushing through ratification of the UN treaty.

Of course that could change if even one conservative Justice retires or dies, and 2 conservative Justices are nearing the end of the road and may not be on the Court very much longer. And if even one retires or dies while Obama is in office and can nominate new Justices, Obama will nominate another Sotomayor and the Court will then have an anti-gun majority that could reverse the recent decision that upheld the 2nd Amendment as a guarantee of our right to keep and bear arms. I don't want to risk that happening, and in my humble opinion it would be much safer to stop the matter before it could get to a future liberal Supreme Court by electing Senators who would vote against ratification every time it comes to the Senate floor. That will require 67 votes in the Senate, and that can be made much more likely to happen if we all put as much pressure on our Senators as possible. Tell as many gun owners as you can, and tell them to tell as many as they can, and so on and so on until the Senators have to listen to us and do the right thing.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First, thanks for letting me know that the matter has been discussed on the forum before.

I don't post here very often and don't keep up with what has or hasn't been previously posted on any given subject. I became very alarmed after reading a letter from Senator Paul concerning the UN treaty and decided to try getting as many gun owners as I could reach on the web to become politically active against ratification of the UN treaty. As I said in my 2nd post, further research on the web has caused me to believe that the danger posed by the UN treaty isn't as serious as I had been led to believe. However, I still think it's very important to stop the treaty before it's ratified, and I will continue to urge gun owners in any way I can to let their Senators know that they will face serious consequences from their gun owning constituents if they vote to ratify the treaty. Although the UN treaty may be unconstitutional if ratified, I still think it's much safer to stop it now without having to trust the Supreme Court to overturn it if a future Court includes one or two new Justices nominated by Obama if God forbid he wins a 2nd term.

By the way, I would still like to know how to initiate a new thread on this forum. Instructions would be appreciated,

·
Registered
462 Posts
By the way, I would still like to know how to initiate a new thread on this forum. Instructions would be appreciated,
Above the thread list, on the right is a forum tools drop down box with a post new thread option, and there is a button below the thread list that says "new thread".

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks your help Deadman. As you can see I haven't adapted to the computer age very well, probably has something to do with my advanced age. Or maybe I've just been dumb as a rock all along and didn't know it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts