(TX) KelTec PF-9 + Extras (SOLD!)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by AW11ERIC, Jul 6, 2010.

1. AW11ERIC

AW11ERIC New Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Up for sale is my Kel-Tec PF-9. Currently in good working order, I've personally put about 500-600 rounds through it myself. I bought the gun used with 100 rounds through it. At the time I purchased it, it had extraction issues. I got a new magazine release and extractor from Kel-Tec and it's been fine ever since. I lightly polished the feed ramp on the barrel.

Comes with 2 magazines, one with extended base plate.

Also comes with NEW HighNoon holsters leather holster. This is a great holster, I really like it. No use for it without the PF-9 though, so it's included in the sale. I've clipped it on my belt before, but never actively wore it out and about.

Comes with Hogue Handall Junior glip sleeve already installed. It's easily removable if you don't like it. Fits other subcompact guns as well.

Comes with factory case and Kel-Tec trigger lock.

I would like $280 for everything, CASH. I will not ship this gun, FTF only. I am located in Irving and Arlington, Texas. I will drive a reasonable distance to make the sale, but no road trips. TEXAS residents only, no out of state.

At the time of purchase I will require a valid Texas driver's license, and a signature/basic info from you the buyer for the Bill of Sale and Transfer of Ownership. You will get a copy of this as well, with my information on it for your records.

You can reach me at - rockyourroll@gmail.com

Or 8175220335. If I do not answer please leave a message.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AW11ERIC

AW11ERIC New Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Re: (TX) KelTec PF-9 + Extras

Sale pending. Will update/close thread when sold.

3. doublebarrel

doublebarrel New Member

May 9, 2006

I take it if your other deal falls through.I'm in Irving,Tx.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Really?  No one posted in the thread (as required by rules), nor is there mention of outside listings (as required by rules).

[​IMG]

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1263148102

doublebarrel:  Thank you for following the rules and posting in the thread.  You should be the rightful buyer.  >:(

5. AW11ERIC

AW11ERIC New Member

Jun 25, 2008

I did not read the rules, my apologies. I buy and sell a lot through online forums, mostly car parts though, and have not run into rules like this. I list everything I have for sale on local sites like craigslist, or texasguntrader.com. My fault for assuming. You can remove/close the listing if need be, as a local buyer contacted me via e-mail only a few hours after I listed it and we scheduled the sale for today.

6. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

WTF??? >:( :eek:

7. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado

How can anyone not notice the most in-your-face message on the KTOG forum webpage?  Big, bold, blue letters with a box around them. I think it's the largest single item on the webpage.

8. AW11ERIC

AW11ERIC New Member

Jun 25, 2008

I'm not trying to make an excuse, I simply did not read the rules. I am in the wrong. I buy and sell a lot online, and have done so for several years. I've never been on a forum where they required you list if you are listing your items elsewhere, or where PM sales were not allowed. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, I've just not run into it before. It obviously pays to read the rules, I jumped the gun and made the thread.

If it makes it anymore "fair" the guy I just sold the gun to was in fact the first person to contact me. From my e-mail details;

"to rockyourroll@gmail.com
    date Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:35 AM
    subject About your ad...KelTec PF-9 + Extras"

I made the Ad on July 7th at around 7PM. He must have been searching right after I made the listing.

You can close/delete this thread, as the gun is sold. I won't be selling here anymore as I do not own any other Kel-Tec firearms. I'd like to personally apologize to doublebarrel. I did not intend to cheat you or withhold information about my outside listing. I simply was unaware of the requirements because I did not read the rules.