Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I took a pic of a fresh target @ 75 ft (farthest the local indoor range has) with my PF-9 + Twisted Industries .22 Conversion Kit + Northwood Aluminum Trigger.

11 shots @ 75 feet. 2 hands, standing. 8" diameter pattern. Up & Left. I'm pretty happy with it all in all. Obviously the trigger is not ideal for this application, but it says to me that the PF-9 w/ a .22 kit would make a pretty good kit gun.

Sean

·
Registered
718 Posts
At 50' which is the max at my indoor range I was shooting high and to the left. Same gun and trigger system as your using. I corrected the left with a slight adjustment of the rear sight but am still about an inch high. Easy enough to correct with an aim adjustment and these are not target pistols by any stretch of the imagination. My old eyes are not what they used to be either but I can get consistant 3" groups out of it so I am very happy. Shot another 200 of mixed CCI and bulk ammo yesterday and never had a malfunction. Using pops trigger I can also rapid fire 12 (mag holds 11 +1) in under 5 seconds and it does bring a smile to my face:D I wouldn't even feel under armed if I was carrying it loaded with 22's. 10 or so CCI HP's in center mass would stop even the most determined attacker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts