Trigger Spring Kit

Discussion in 'P-11 & P-40' started by hudson69, Aug 11, 2020.

1. hudson69

hudson69 Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Wyoming
    Hola,

I am really trying to update my P-11. I currently have the Northwood trigger and it has helped some. I only recently found out about the M*Carbo trigger spring kit however it is not available(?). Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who also makes a kit like this or if there are any 3rd party distributors. I really want to like my P-11 when it comes to shooting so I will practice with it more. Right now the 10 pound trigger makes it a paperweight in the safe. I have other CCW options but like the weight of this one.

2. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    If you are really intent on this, you might try the paperclip mod until m*carbo gets their stuff back in stock.

Peace favor your sword ( mobile)

GeorgiaRebel likes this.

3. RestorationHiFi

RestorationHiFi Member

Aug 26, 2020
    I recently purchased and installed KelTec's hammer spring kit, which is configured with their lighter spring.... Made a big difference for me after about 200 rounds went through it. Not certain what the pull is now but it is certainly lighter than it was with the original spring.

4. hudson69

hudson69 Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Wyoming
    I contacted M*Carbo. The kit is getting a slight make over and getting re-released in October. I can wait. Now I need to find sights, a gun light and a Sub2000 that has or can take the Smith & Wesson mag release. Then my trifecta will be complete. P-11/5906/S2K.

HatRon56 likes this.
  5. Racer_X

Racer_X Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Seattle
    You still need a 6906. Just saying.

cc-hangfire likes this.
  6. hudson69

hudson69 Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Wyoming
    Maybe.... I still have to get the S2K.

7. Ricekila

Ricekila Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2019
    NY
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  8. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    Ricekila likes this.
  9. Ricekila

Ricekila Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2019
    NY
    Yes ------ and so far no lite strikes with mine --

10. Bunkergravy

Bunkergravy Member

Dec 7, 2018
    I have done all the Mcarbo upgrades on my P-11 and also have the 15 round S&w mag with the wolff Extra power mag springs which have given the gun a complete makeover and feel. I even have the super rare 10 round mag with the light attached on the bottom of the mag. But I converted to the 12 round Keltec mag. The p-11 is freaking awesome. So sad the discontinued it. Get what ever you can for it !!

Attached Files:

HatRon56 and lklawson like this.