Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

I am really trying to update my P-11. I currently have the Northwood trigger and it has helped some. I only recently found out about the M*Carbo trigger spring kit however it is not available(?). Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who also makes a kit like this or if there are any 3rd party distributors. I really want to like my P-11 when it comes to shooting so I will practice with it more. Right now the 10 pound trigger makes it a paperweight in the safe. I have other CCW options but like the weight of this one.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Hola,

I am really trying to update my P-11. I currently have the Northwood trigger and it has helped some. I only recently found out about the M*Carbo trigger spring kit however it is not available(?). Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who also makes a kit like this or if there are any 3rd party distributors. I really want to like my P-11 when it comes to shooting so I will practice with it more. Right now the 10 pound trigger makes it a paperweight in the safe. I have other CCW options but like the weight of this one.
If you are really intent on this, you might try the paperclip mod until m*carbo gets their stuff back in stock.

Peace favor your sword ( mobile)

Reactions: GeorgiaRebel

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased and installed KelTec's hammer spring kit, which is configured with their lighter spring.... Made a big difference for me after about 200 rounds went through it. Not certain what the pull is now but it is certainly lighter than it was with the original spring.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted M*Carbo. The kit is getting a slight make over and getting re-released in October. I can wait. Now I need to find sights, a gun light and a Sub2000 that has or can take the Smith & Wesson mag release. Then my trifecta will be complete. P-11/5906/S2K.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe.... I still have to get the S2K.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Reactions: Ricekila

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes ------ and so far no lite strikes with mine --

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have done all the Mcarbo upgrades on my P-11 and also have the 15 round S&w mag with the wolff Extra power mag springs which have given the gun a complete makeover and feel. I even have the super rare 10 round mag with the light attached on the bottom of the mag. But I converted to the 12 round Keltec mag. The p-11 is freaking awesome. So sad the discontinued it. Get what ever you can for it !!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts