Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has installed the trigger shoe accessory on their P3-AT. I need something to make the little gun feel better in my big hand, and that looks like it might help. Any downside to it?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
CruiseStar said:
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has installed the trigger shoe accessory on their P3-AT.  I need something to make the little gun feel better in my big hand, and that looks like it might help.  Any downside to it?

Thanks,

Mike
Mike, before you invest in a trigger shoe, take a look at the posts about installing a piece of electrical shrink tube on the trigger. Use the search for "shrink tube in both the P3at and PF9 forums. This was an idea I had and several has picked up on it. Cost is minimal and results will probably make you happy

Dave

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, that sounds like a good idea. Incidentally, I tried to search the P3-AT forum for "trigger shoe" before pestering forum members, and never got past the [Search] button. Is there a trick to searching?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
P-32/P3AT Trigger Shoe.
Click link for illustrated instructions on modifying a P-11 trigger shoe for use on a P-3AT/P-32.
http://1bad69.com/keltec/triggershoe.htm
The first thing I did was grind down the sides of the trigger shoe (remove the set screws) to be slightly more narrow than the trigger guard. Here you can see how much I took off:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.