Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

trigger not resetting

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Packer 
#1 ·
after several 100 round through my p3at today i had the trigger fail to reset several times with just 50 rounds this is the first problem i have had with this gun. is there any thing i can do without sending my gun in???it is a first generation. it was clean and lubed. i do not feel i can carry it with this problem. HELP!!!!! thanks.

#5 ·
Make sure you allow the trigger go fully forward between shots. The trigger clicks twice as it moves forward. If you only allow it to go forward enough to get one click it is not reset.

G
#8 ·
sherpa said:
slide all the way bacck new round in chamber finger OFF  the trigger rack the slidenew round in chamber pull trigger , nothing rack slide new round in chamber same same, finaly pull trigger bang bang pull trigger nothing......
Is there any resistance on the trigger at all?

Does the trigger automatically return to the forward position?

#9 ·
Sounds like the trouble I had with my new P3AT. Trigger bar had a bow in it. Sent it home to KT and they sent it back with a new trigger bar, hammer/spring assembly and a new hammer block.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.