Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all!

I've been reading in TecWerks about the LaFrance trigger mods and the Bates trigger shoe install... Intriguing stuff!... Are any or all of these mods applicable/ necessary on my Gen II P3AT?

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
No.
None of them are necessary.

The KT trigger is ideal for the intended use of the gun just as it comes from the factory.

Trying to make a target pistol out of a P3AT is like trying to make a Formuli-1 car out of a Yugo.

The K-T is what it is.
The reletavely heavy, long trigger pull is it's only safety.
Don't mess with it.

rcmodel

G

·
I MOSTLY agree with RC... but I did take all three of mine apart and polished the snot out of everything to SMOOTH out the trigger. The trigger will lighten up abit after shooting the initial 200-400 round break in period.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Nu_Agin_Shooter said:
I MOSTLY agree with RC... but I did take all three of mine apart and polished the snot out of everything to SMOOTH out the trigger.  The trigger will lighten up abit after shooting the initial 200-400 round break in period.
+1 A good F&B is a great way to learn about your new pistol too. It's a real confidence building exercise too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.