Trigger/hammer problem

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by AirMech74, Mar 9, 2008.

1. AirMech74

AirMech74 New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    I'm havin a problem with my trigger/hammer.....I shot 2 full mags w/no problems, then on the third, it started. I'd chamber the first round and then squeeze the trigger all the way back and the hammer would follow back and then just hang there, let off the trigger, the hammer would return forward, this happend time and time again, and several times, I would just repeatedly squeeze the trigger and then it would fire. It still does this when dry firing....the hammer will drop back as the trigger is squeezed and then forward as you let of trigger....anybody expierence this and got a cure?

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    I recall there were a few that reported a similar problem about a year back. The problem was the trigger pin was walking out of the trigger axis. YZ's web site has a good explaination. the fix is push the pin back in and put a drop of sealant on it

3. AirMech74

AirMech74 New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    JFB, your a lifesaver man...I took a look at that link and sure enough, my trigger looked identical to the one in the pic, I'm gonna do exactley what he said to do with the loctite....thank you for the help. :)