3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks promising..

Air gun Composite material Gun barrel Gun accessory Trigger

Wood Gun accessory Gun barrel Composite material Rectangle

Sleeve Trigger Gesture Finger Air gun

The comments are always awesome..
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

All jokes aside, It looks like a legit weapon.
IMO, The SUB still has two better features over the Pack9; the charge handle is in a better location and the folded length is 16".
However, if you can't get over the SUB's sorry sights, this Pack-9 is an improvement.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Its not a brace. Yes, it looks like one. But its a legal rifle, it doesn't need a brace.
I think he was referring to the ruggedness of it. Or at least that was my assumption. That was one of the things I thought also. It's not a stock to buttstroke anyone with.

As far as the sights on the sub2k, yes, they suck. But the rifle seen above wears a micro red dot. Just do the same to the sub2k. The mount just needs to be different so that it folds.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Up until now the company has produced a gimmick gun. This is a major step into the mainstream gun market. I wonder what they'll want for that jewel, and I wonder how the online reviewers (Hickock45, MAC, etc.) will report on it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
It’s a clever design, I’ll give it that.
Haven’t seen an MSRP so unless it comes out close to $500 I don’t see it as a direct competitor just yet.
And one of the reasons I have a Sub2K is Beretta mags. No other carbine takes a big a variety of mags like the Sub2K.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts