Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i absoutly love my P11, but would like to downsize to the smaller PF9.  Im looking for someone in the St. Louis area to do a FTF trade for a new/used PF9.  My P11 is a black frame, with parkerized slide, in execelent shape with both a 10 and 12 round magazine both with pierce finger extensions and a fobus paddle hoslter.  Im lookimg to trade it for a parkerized slide PF9 thats in good shape, not real picky on the frame color.  Hopefully with two magazines, but not nessicary.  PM me for more details or pictures if your interested.

So far this is the only place ive posted this, but I may ask around at some LGS's after the 15th of july.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Too bad you are not closer to me. I have an extra blued PF9 that has about 500 rounds through it, that I purchased new in November 2010 that is just sitting since I found a hard chrome PF9 last month. God Bless :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Well, just how far away from MO are ya? Im always down for taking road trips depending on how far they are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

If you do not end up trading it locally, let me know. Maybe we can arrange to perform a trade through our local FFL's. God Bless :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

VBVAGUY said:
If  you do not end up trading it locally, let me know. Maybe we can arrange to perform a [highlight]trade through our local FFL's.[/highlight] God Bless :)
FYI – This is the only way to keep it legal for out of state transfers.

1st and foremost:  
 
All transactions must be in accordance with any applicable federal, state and local laws.  It is your responsibility to know and obey the law.
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Trading through a local FFL might be an option for me, ive just got to find one thats willing to send the firearm off to your area. Working for bass pro allows me to firearms shipped strait to my store for free. The only problem i have is my P11 is my only carry piece and im not sure i could do without it for long lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Yeah I know what you mean about being unarmed ;) In my experience usually FFL's ship the firearms over night or 2nd day. So you would not be without it too long. God Bless :)


mgraf said:
Trading through a local FFL might be an option for me, ive just got to find one thats willing to send the firearm off to your area.  Working for bass pro allows me to firearms shipped strait to my store for free.  The only problem i have is my P11 is my only carry piece and im not sure i could do without it for long lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Trade pending, now to wait on slow fedex to deliver the packages.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Yup. Yours should have been sent out today and should arrive Thurday. I will keep everyone updated on this trade. God Bless :)

mgraf said:
Trade pending, now to wait on slow fedex to deliver the packages.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trade is complete, and from what I know both myself and VBVAGUY are very happy with our new firearms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
You are correct Marc in that we are both happy with our trade. Very easy and painless transaction with Marc !!! God Bless :)


mgraf said:
Trade is complete, and from what I know both myself and VBVAGUY are very happy with our new firearms.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top