Traded, WTT used P11 for pf9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mgraf, Jun 19, 2011.

1. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO
    Hey all, i absoutly love my P11, but would like to downsize to the smaller PF9.  Im looking for someone in the St. Louis area to do a FTF trade for a new/used PF9.  My P11 is a black frame, with parkerized slide, in execelent shape with both a 10 and 12 round magazine both with pierce finger extensions and a fobus paddle hoslter.  Im lookimg to trade it for a parkerized slide PF9 thats in good shape, not real picky on the frame color.  Hopefully with two magazines, but not nessicary.  PM me for more details or pictures if your interested.

So far this is the only place ive posted this, but I may ask around at some LGS's after the 15th of july.

2. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Re: WTT Used P11 for PF9.

Too bad you are not closer to me. I have an extra blued PF9 that has about 500 rounds through it, that I purchased new in November 2010 that is just sitting since I found a hard chrome PF9 last month. God Bless :)

3. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO

Well, just how far away from MO are ya? Im always down for taking road trips depending on how far they are.

4. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

LOL !!! East Coast - Virginia Beach, Virginia. God Bless :)

5. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

If you do not end up trading it locally, let me know. Maybe we can arrange to perform a trade through our local FFL's. God Bless :)

6. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006

FYI – This is the only way to keep it legal for out of state transfers.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

7. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO

Trading through a local FFL might be an option for me, ive just got to find one thats willing to send the firearm off to your area. Working for bass pro allows me to firearms shipped strait to my store for free. The only problem i have is my P11 is my only carry piece and im not sure i could do without it for long lol.

8. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

Yeah I know what you mean about being unarmed ;) In my experience usually FFL's ship the firearms over night or 2nd day. So you would not be without it too long. God Bless :)

9. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO

PM sent to VBVAGUY

10. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

PM replied back !!! God Bless :)

11. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

Pictures emailed to you. God Bless :)

12. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO

Trade pending, now to wait on slow fedex to deliver the packages.

13. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010

Yup. Yours should have been sent out today and should arrive Thurday. I will keep everyone updated on this trade. God Bless :)

14. mgraf

mgraf New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    St. Charles, MO
    Trade is complete, and from what I know both myself and VBVAGUY are very happy with our new firearms.

15. VBVAGUY

VBVAGUY Member

Sep 7, 2010
    You are correct Marc in that we are both happy with our trade. Very easy and painless transaction with Marc !!! God Bless :)