Tractiongrips offers for KTOG Members

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Here's the story:  I've been giving KTOG members special pricing and offering discounts for awhile now, and have had requests for discount codes and things like that to make it easier for members to benefit from the deals.  The web host for the site doesn't make it easy to do so, and to switch to another store developer would cost me a fortune and take a ton of time to do.  I ended up creating another item listed for sale under the title "KTOG", that allows members here to use credit cards or Paypal to order directly through the site by simply clicking on the item, and then typing in which model they want the grips for, and the material choice they prefer, in a text box on the order page.  I'll ask members to type in "KTOG" in the field somewhere as a little safeguard.  I put in a note warning of abuse of the category, since I know other sellers who have had people put information up on "freebie" and "codes" sites that allow other people to use the information to get discounts.  This is a KTOG member deal, and I'm happy to give other members here the opportunity to get a discount whenever possible, but I simply can't afford to offer the discounts to everybody in the world.

On another note, I've redesigned the P-32 and P3AT grips again, since I wasn't 100% happy with the last design.  I never had any complaints of the other design, but after installing them on several guns, and shooting with them, I thought I could do better.  I went back to a panel design, and changed some dimensions here and there.  I feel it's a better product, and hopefully everybody will agree.
    Thanks to all of the members here who make this site a great place to hang out.

Now for the deal of the day...  To the first taker (only ONE), I'm offering a free set of P3AT or P-32 grips, in GRAY textured rubber material.  No strings attached.  No shipping cost, hidden fees, or crazy agreements.  It's my thanks to the first person to actually read the whole way through this pretty boring listing!
    [​IMG]

2. va_pf9

va_pf9 New Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Re: KTOG Members offers/ updated grip design for 2

Damn! Wish I had a 380 to go along with my pf9

3. seez52

seez52 New Member

Apr 27, 2008

If I'm not too late they would work great on my P32!!

4. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

Seez52, you got 'em. Looking at the rules there is a note about "I'll take it", "or words to that effect". Send me a message with the address you want them to go to.

5. seez52

seez52 New Member

Apr 27, 2008

Yes, I know, but in this case I really though "I'll take it" was a bit rude. Maybe it's just because I live in the south. I'll send you a note. Your generosity is appreciated.

6. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

Seez52, the grips are on the way. I stuck the note on there about "words to that effect" so nobody would jump on me for giving the grips away before they posted the ecact words "I'll take it", since I've had a complaint before after somebody didn't think the words the other guy used were correct and demanded I sell him an item that was sold to the one that said something similar to what you posted. I cut and pasted those three words directly from the rules, and wanted to cut off any complaints. I don't know why some folks get upset when somebody beats them to something, but it happens, even in this friendly place. I hope you enjoy the grips.

To everybody else...I'll be giving away grips every now and again, so keep your eyes on the trading post and the web site. Thanks for being a great community!

7. scottypp

scottypp New Member

Dec 25, 2009

What a deal !!

8. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

I still have the KTOG discounts available, and some other specials on the web site. Better shooting weather is coming, it's a great time to get the guns ready!

9. AdioSS

AdioSS Member

Feb 8, 2010

A link to the website would be useful.

10. YooperP3at

YooperP3at New Member

Oct 12, 2008

Just placed my order for my p3at grips...my off duty/backup gun.
    thank you..... :)

Sault Ste Marie Michigan P.D.

11. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
  12. YooperP3at

YooperP3at New Member

Oct 12, 2008

In case you missed the ad in the Trading Post. A member here is offering grips for the Keltecs at a reduced price to other members.
    I ordered my TractionGrips on the 3rd (Wed.)...Recieved an email that they were shipped on the 4th (Thur.)...And recieved them on the 8th (Monday.)

What a deal. $5.00 flat for grips and shipping. And recieved them in just a few day.
    Installing them was easy. Cleaned grip area with an alcohol wipe, heated the new grips with a hairdryer before applying, and then stuck them on and heated a little more to make sure it stuck good. Love em.
    Going to order a set for my Pf9 now.

WARNING!!! Be carefull opening the plastic bag that they come in. I lost two small pieces that go on the backstrap and trigger guard....My fault for not being carefull. I was only expecting the panel grips anyways.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010

ordered mine i am excited

14. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

Thanks for the kind words. I'd be happy to ship you the little pieces at no charge. I think they make the pistol feel a lot better when shooting.
    The KTOG price is good for any of the pre-cut grips on the web site, so if anybody needs grips for any of the other guns listed on the site, they can use the KTOG button to order whatever grips they need. I just ask that buyers verify that the grips they need are listed on the site. I've already had a few make a purchase and list things that I don't carry, like the Ruger "copy".
    Thanks to all of the members here who have taken a chance and bought the grips without having any big magazine articles to help talk you into it. :)

15. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Order sent for a set of the P3AT grips.  :cool:

16. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010

hey traction grips is it possible for some pics to be posted here of the different colors on a gun? and possibly if it isnt too much to ask some more pf9 pics? there is only one pic i found and it is of grey grips. i bought mine with the od grips and dont want to cover it up, but i am curios about your grips for it. If the p32 goes well enough to justify the other then i might buy for the pf9

17. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

Here's a picture of the green frame with a set of gray grips on it.  I'd have to dig around to see if I had any pictures of it with black grips installed.  I think it would probably look much better with black grips on the green frame.  I'm considering an attempt at using vinyl dye to color some gray material OD green, but I'm not sure how it would work.  I used to offer custom grips sets, hand finished in epoxy finishes, but the colors only worked on the grit type material, and were so time consuming that I had to stop offering them.  Every once in awhile I do a small run of pink grips for a charity auction, but that about it.

[​IMG]

There are some customer pics on the web page at the Product Pictures and Customer Submissions tab.  Most were sent to me by board members here.

18. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010

19. neknraw

neknraw New Member

Feb 5, 2008

I just ordered a set of grey grips for my P3AT.....thanks for making such a good deal.

20. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are

Order sent for PF9 man you are awesome! ;)