Tractiongrips KTOG Discounts & new products

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Tractiongrips KTOG Discounts & Neon Pink Ltd. Ed.

See last page for newest info....

I still have the grips sets available at a discount for KTOG members. *The price is only $6, including shipping! *Members can pick grips for any model listed on the site, not just Kel-tec grips. *Just use the KTOG category to purchase, and type your model and material selection into the "Notes" text field. *The other promotion on the web site, which includes a free set of universal grips with purchase of a set of grips at the regular price, is going to end soon. *I enjoy this site, and will continue to do whatever I can to give a break to members here.
    http://www.tractiongrips.com/catalog/i14.html
    Thanks,
    Don

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: WTT Remington 700 .308, Marlin 336, Jager AR15

KTOG Tractiongrips discounts still in effect.

3. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    One-of-a-kind P3AT Grips finished in Don's Camo

While making a batch of grips for a local contract, I made one set for a P3AT.  The finish is one-of-a-kind for the P3AT, and probably won't be offered again.  I was going to list them on EBay, but figured I'd offer them here first.  I made a few sets for other pistols, which will be going to auction elsewhere, but this is the one and only set I'll be offering for the P3AT.  Get 'em while you can!!!
    The grips are the same as the standard Tractiongrips sets, but are cut from a material finished in an ultra flat camo finish.  The colors are tan, brown, and olive.  The picture looks a bit brighter than they appear in person, but provides a good idea of what they look like.  If you want something different, these are what you need.
    I'm asking $10 shipped for the grips set.  These aren't available anywhere else, not even on the web site.  They're a one-of-a-kind grips set.  I don't even have an extra set for my own P3AT.
    1st "I'll take it" get's them!  
    [​IMG]

4. rvehock

rvehock New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Clearwater, Florida
    Re: Tractiongrips sets for KTOG members

I will take them, let me know how to make the transaction???

5. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

pm sent, thanks!

6. rvehock

rvehock New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Clearwater, Florida

pm sent, thanks![/quote]

You got Money, thanks.

7. rvehock

rvehock New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Clearwater, Florida
    Re: One-of-a-kind P3AT Grips finished in Don's Cam

Thanks Don, here they are installed on my 1st Gen P-32:
    [​IMG]

8. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: Bushnell Elite 3200 10X40 Tactical & Warne Rin

I have a Bushnell Elite 3200 10X40 with target turrets for sale.  It was purchased for my Savage Predator Hunter, but I decided to use a scope with a much higher power magnification for long range shooting.  It only left the inside of my home to look through it on my front porch.  There aren't even slight ring marks.  The scope is as close to being new as you can get.  I also have a set of Warne rings that were bought for this scope.  They are low rings, and should work great for most setups.  I've used Warne low rings on the Savage, and on a Remington 700 that has the same size scope on it.
    I have all of the packaging and contents for the scope and rings, including tools and literature.  The scope also has the original lens covers with it.
    I bought this scope less than a month ago, and paid around $200 for it.  I paid another $30 plus shipping for the rings, which is a great deal on them considering the quality.
    I'll take $180 for the scope and rings if picked up in person near Winder, GA, or will ship at the buyer's expense.
    file photos shown below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & new AR-15 MagGrips

KTOG member prices are still at Tractiongrips.com

We just introduced a new product, which folks with SU-16 or PLR-16 firearms may be interested in (along with anybody with an AR-15).  We now have a grips set to fit standard GI 30 round magazines.  The kits come with three pieces for each side, a strip for the front, and a strip for the back of the mag.  The list price is $9.99, but KTOG members can use the KTOG item listing to get them for $5, along with any of our other grip sets.

I'm offering [highlight]one free set [/highlight]to the [highlight]first person [/highlight]to reply with an "I'll take the free MagGrips" reply, who will be willing to let me know how they like (or dislike) the new product.  I'd really like to hear some neutral feedback from somebody here.  I'd prefer it come from somebody with a PLR or SU model, since I don't have one here to try the MagGrips with.

[​IMG]

As a side note, I still have the scope package for sale that is listed a few replies back in this thread...

10. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Re: KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & new AR-15 MagGr

I'll take the free MagGrips!!

11. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

IslandTimes, if you send me a pm with your mailing address, I'll get them shipped out to you.
    Thanks,
    Don

12. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL

pm sent!

13. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

they are on the way to you.

14. cj5mrt

cj5mrt Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Winter Haven, FL

Ordered some of your grips yesterday. Can't wait to try them out.

Mike

15. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL

The MagGrip works great! I'll definitely be ordering some myself in the near future! ;D

16. esCo

esCo New Member

Aug 14, 2010

I'd love to try em but I'm broke ;) They look good though because that's where I usually put my left hand :)

17. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & new 1911 grip piece

Well, I got my new 1911 and of course, I couldn't help but make something to improve the grip.  I used to have a Kimber that had nice sharp checkering on the front of the grip, and this new Colt just didn't feel right with the smooth front strap.  I made a piece to fit the front of the grip, between the two side grip panels.  The piece doesn't require modification to the existing grips, or the frame of the gun.  They install in seconds too.  It's such a simple piece, I didn't think anybody would have a huge need for it, but after showing off the pistol, I had a bunch of folks asking if I was planning on selling them.  When a local gun shop owner said he'd take a bunch of them when they were ready, I got to the drawing table (I mean computer) and designed the packaging.  
    I decided that the price would have to be one that would be low enough to reflect the product's simplicity, but still allow me to make enough to cover my costs and make a little on the labor.  I fugured with 1911 pistols being as addictive as crack, everybody would be happy if I included more than one piece in the package.  I decided to pack them up as a 2-pack, which makes it a great deal.  I'm going to get them listed on my web site as soon as possible, but for now, [highlight]KTOG members can snag the 2-pack for only $4 shipped! [/highlight] Believe me, dollar-to-dollar, this has to be the best investment you can make on your 1911!  Scratch the expensive checkering off your wish list, and forget about having to swap out those nice grips you have, with some bulky wrap-around product!

The KTOG discounted price on all other grips is still good on the web site.  I haven't decided what to list the new 1911 pieces at on the web site, but it will be more than the $4 shipped price for the two-pack I'm offering ya'll here!
    [​IMG]

18. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & CYBER MONDAY SALE!

One Day Only!  Tractiongrips.com is having a huge Cyber Monday Sale.  All grips are on sale for amazing prices.  An example is Tractiongrips for P3AT on sale for $4.79 with Free Shipping!
    Take advantage of the sale, and tell your friends!  This is the lowest pricing we've ever offered, and it's only for one day! (actually only most of the day, the sale ends at around 9pm or so)
    www.tractiongrips.com

19. greg_faulkner

greg_faulkner New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Florida
    Re: KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & CYBER MONDAY SA

Great deal.......just picked up a set for my Glock & my AR!!

20. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: KTOG Tractiongrips Discounts & CYBER MONDAY SA

Thanks for all of the orders!  I had about 20 times the usual volume of orders today, and was able to get everything packaged and either mailed out this afternoon, or have it ready to mail out tomorrow.

A note to those who missed the listed deadline: I'm being lazy tonight and I'm not going to get to change the pricing back to the non-sale prices.  The Cyber Monday prices will be honored until the web site prices are changed, which will be as soon as I get around o it on Tuesday.  I had a long day, and I'm going to bed!