Tractiongrips grips for Beretta 92F & similar

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    For sale: 2 sets of Tractiongrips brand grips designed for Beretta 92 and similar pistols like the Beretta 96 and Taurus copies.  The grips aren't listed on the Tractiongrips.com web site at this time, but I've sold a bunch of the sets online through auction sites, and to a local agency that carry Berettas.  These sets were ordered and returned by a customer who thought he was going to get wrap-around grips like a Hogue grip.  Since there are so many variations of the grips that go on Beretta pistols, these may need some minor trimming to fit your particular model, but I've found that they have gone on everything I've installed them on as they are.  They worked out really well on my brother's pistol that had plastic grips that had the checkering worn badly.  Both of these sets are brand new and they are the textured rubber type grips.  

I'll take $7 for both sets including shipping.  I don't usually keep these in stock, and want to get them off my desk, so here is a chance to get two sets of the grips for a dollar less than one set usually costs.  Email me at tractiongrips@comcast.net, or send me a pm for more info.  The first "I'll take it" gets them.
    [​IMG]