Tractiongrips End of Summer Sale, KTOG Discounts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I'll start by thanking all of the members here who have given me some great feedback and ideas for improving my product line!  I'm running a sale on my web site that has all of the Tractiongrips sets on sale for $7 with Free Shipping.  Universal grips are on sale for $5, or even better, the Universal sets are now available in 3 set packs that are on sale for $10 shipped!
    As a bonus to KTOG members, I'm offering any of the Tractiongrips sets on the site for $6 through the end of September.  Send me an email to request the KTOG price.  The grips on the PF9 frame shown below are the result of requests from members here, and were designed to fit a frame I bought from another member here.
    I'm also looking for dealers, so if you have a retail store, or set up at gun shows or flea markets, you may be interested in adding the line of grips to your inventory.
    Web Site: www.tractiongrips.com  Email me at: tractiongrips@comcast.net
    [​IMG]
    Thanks ...and God Bless!

2. WesKCMO

WesKCMO New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Re: Tractiongrips End of Summer Sale, KTOG Discoun

:)

3. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008

Good stuff here......Mine have stood the test of time. They feel great and are still on my daily carry tight as ever, through broiling August heat, several range trips and cleanings.

[​IMG]

4. goodbrewing

goodbrewing New Member

Oct 2, 2008

I would buy a set but the ones I got months ago show absolutely no wear or sign of failure after months of hard life in my pocket. Buy with confidence. Great grips.

5. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

Coming soon ...a wrap-around type grip set for the P-32 and P3AT!  I'm making some fine adjustments to the design, then I'll have some friends do some test and evaluation on them before selling them.  I'll let ya'll know when they are ready first! I ordered a grip from Kel-Tec to get the grips to fit the way I like them, so hopefully everybody will like them.

6. evi1joe

evi1joe New Member

Sep 22, 2007

Just ordered the black rubberized grips for my PF-9...if that picture above of PAIN's gun is the gritty stuff, I'd rather have that--I'll send you an email.
    Thanks.  
    PS--also, is it okay to put the "recoil absorbtion" pads underneath these grips?

7. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

The grips in the picture are the black rubber grips. I'm not sure about the recoil pads. The pads would most likely have to go over the grips, since the grips stick directly to the frame like a big sticker.
    On another note, I've got the newly designed P3AT and P-32 grips shipping out now. The new design is more like the PF-9 design that wraps almost completely around the grip, with only a very small gap between the panels on the rear of the grip. They are only available in the rubber material (black or gray) since the grit material won't flex to comform to the complex curves on the pistol's grip. I'll put up some pictures ASAP.

8. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

Does the p3at and p32 take the same spec. grips? I haven't decided which one im going to buy yet.

Could you make a two piece set of grity grips for the p3at/p32 that just goes over the factory checkering panels on each side? I have also considered something going down the sides under the slide for two handed grips and to help keep the gun from moving IWB or in a pocket.

[​IMG]

9. WesKCMO

WesKCMO New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Kansas City, Missouri

Does the p3at and p32 take the same spec. grips? I haven't decided which one im going to buy yet.

Yes, they are the same size Tractiongrips I believe

Could you make a two piece set of grity grips for the p3at/p32 that just goes over the factory checkering panels on each side?

Positive he already does... that was his original design. Go look on his website at http://www.tractiongrips.com

I have a set for my G22 as well as a couple sets for my P3AT... I'm a big fan of the Rubberized ones. I was lucky enough to get to try out a prototype for the wraparound grips on the P3AT as well... They were coming along very nicely even in the prototype stage.

10. Sumbrada77

Sumbrada77 New Member

Sep 9, 2009

Hello Tractiongrips, couple questions? How thick is the material? I am assuming the seem would be on the back strap as I have not
    seen a picture with that view, is the seam tight? Also, non Kel-tec question, how about older style Glocks without fingers and thumb
    weld? They do look useful. Thanks!

11. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

The textured rubber is around 1/64" thick and doesn't add much size to the grip at all. The new style does have a seam on the back, but it's only around a millimeter wide. This allows for slight misplacement of the grips when installing, since the grips would be far more likely to peel if they overlapped at all, because there would be a good chance of the material snagging and it also doesn't stick very well to itself. The wrap around style is only available in the rubber material. The older panel design is still available for those who prefer the grit material. I've heard that the grit material works great for filing your nails during down time at the range!

As far as the additional pieces described a few posts above, I sell a universal set that could be trimmed up to add to whatever you would like to put it on. I could proable send some scrap material from my desk though. I'm so busy lately that it is hard to sit and take the time to make a template to cut out a one-of-a-kind piece. I've done it a few times, but only when time permits. If anybody has any odd requests, please send an email to sales@tractiongrips.com and I'll work something out on a case by case basis.

I've got plenty of grips for all of the early style Glock pistols.

I hope this answers all of the recent questions. If not, just send me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP.