Tractiongrips Christmas Sale / $5 Shipped!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Well folks, it's getting close!  after a great Cyber Monday, I'm going to extend the offer for $5 sets of grips until Midnight on Christmas Eve.  All of the standard pre-cut grips sets are $5 for anybody who sends funds via Paypal and mentions KTOG.  For a complete list of grips sets available, you can check out www.tractiongrips.com.  The sale doesn't include any other offers on the site.  I do have some magazines and other items listed on the site that are on sale there.  Also, if you'd like the Universal grips, they are $4 shipped if you make payment the same way.   Anybody wanting to take advantage of this sale can send payment via Paypal to sales@tractiongrips.com.  If you'd rather mail payment, there is an address for payment listed on the site.
    Thanks    ...and Merry Christmas!

2. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Still plenty of time to get them before Christmas! They make great stocking stuffers too...

3. wow6599

wow6599 Guest

Another PM sent........BTW, I just ordered another set because these are great, and for $5 you can't go wrong - great stuff.
    Chris

4. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I can also sell the universal style grips in the same material I sell DesignerGrips made of.  The Universal designergrips sets can be bought in Burl, Teak, or Carbon Fiber.  The material is an outdoor vinyl product that is extremely thin and can be trimmed to fit just about anything.  If you apply heat to it, it can be pressed into countoured areas, or even into checkering on grips, so the vinyl retains a checkered feel.  The universal designergrips sets are also $4 shipped until Christmas.
    [​IMG]

5. reitman

reitman New Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Got my set for my service Glock and so far I love them. I got the grip ones in the hopes that handling the weapon with wet or moist hands will be improved. The pieces are cut for an exact fit. I could not be happier.

Thanks!!

6. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I've continued the sale on the web site until Jan 31st. You can get a free set of universal grips with the purchase of a pre-cut set on the web site www.tractiongrips.com until the end of the month. I'm also continuing the $5 shipped Tractiongrips special for KTOG members, but that doesn't include the free grips. Happy New Year!

7. nbh40

nbh40 New Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Got my 2 universal sets for my Taurus PT709. TY. Cut and fit for that factory look. Man what a huge difference in comfort and controlability.
    Thanks

[​IMG]

8. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    That looks great! Thanks for posting the picture.

9. cooper75

cooper75 New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    bump
    for a very quick response to my e-mail
    $5 for grips till the end of Jan. can't beat that deal