Tractiongrips© grips for Kel-Tec pistols

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, May 11, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    KTOG members can buy a set of grips available in black or gray textured rubber, or black grit material at a discounted price of $5 including shipping if funds are mailed.  The sale price will end on June 15, 2009, so act quickly.  A printable mail order form is available at www.tractiongrips.com.  All that you need to do is write in "KTOG" at the bottom and use the discounts field on the form to adjust the price.  All other grips on the site will qualify for a $1 per set discount off the regular web site price, unless the item is currently on sale at a better price (if the item is on sale, the sale price will not qualify for the extra discount)
    ***Kel-Tec Grips in stock include the P-32, P3AT, P-11, and P-40
    ***The picture included shows a gray set (they are actually lighter in color than what they look like in the picture due to my poor photography skills)
    ***The sale ends on June 15, 2009 and applies only to mail order purchases.  It's my way to "stick it" to paypal and ebay a little.  As a consolation prize for those who would rather use Paypal, I can set up a purchase through paypal for $6.00 including shipping through the end of this sale.
    [highlight]Note:  There is no limit on the quantity of grips that can purchased at the discont price, as long as they are ordered before June 15th.  Dealers are welcome as well.[/highlight]
    [​IMG]

2. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    As stated in an earlier post, I picked up a set of these for my G-lock pistol and have been happy with them! Don is a great guy to work with and a great seller. If you're in question, but a set or two today and you won't be disappointed!

3. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Thanks a lot! I own several sets of these for various guns. Fit and function is great!

4. tweed

tweed New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    how many sets may one buy?

your post says ..."may buy a set..."

i may want to buy a set for my buddy.

just want to be sure.

thanks.

5. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Don makes a great product. I have a pair on my P3AT. I love 'em. You can buy with confidence. Don is a great guy.

6. tweed

tweed New Member

Nov 15, 2008

Did I miss that or was it added... my mind is starting to scare me......

7. 2thman

2thman New Member

Jan 16, 2009
    +1. I paid full price for mine and consider it a bargain. Fast shipping, perfect fit, excellent product. ;)

8. goodbrewing

goodbrewing Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    I have to agree. Great product. Buy with confidence. I can't believe how well they stay on while taking the abuse of pocket carry. Always in a holster.

9. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Thanks for all of the great reviews! I've started receiving orders and I'm shipping them out within one business day of receiving the order. I've been trying to send emails to everybody who has included their email address with the order form, but I can't make out some of the email addresses. If you have any questions about your order status you can send me an email at tractiongrips@comcast.net or sales@tractiongrips.com
    I'd like to thank everybody for taking the time to post replies on this site and for providing answers and suggestions to folks like me who use this forum to get info about Kel-Tec pistols and just about any other gun imaginable. This is a great site!

10. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
  11. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Still have plenty in stock, ready to ship out. Happy Memorial Day! ...THANK YOU VETERANS!!!

12. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Only two weeks to go until the end of the sale ...and my trip to Florida to get out of the office for a few days!

13. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Bump to top.....*bump*

14. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
  15. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    If anyone is wondering about Don's products, here is my XD SC with a set of his designer grips in burl wood.

[​IMG]

Don makes a top notch product. I've got a set on my P3AT and now my wife had me order her a set of his textured rubber grips for her XD SC as well.

16. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Hey Folks! I just thought I'd post a reminder that there are just a few days left to get in on the KTOG discounted grips. After the 15th the sale is over and I'm going to be daydreaming about my pending vacation for a few days while packing up the last of my discounted orders! :cool:

17. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2005
    [​IMG]

2 thumbs up so far, just order a set for p11 and a spare set for p3at

18. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    That's a couple of great looking guns! I've got a Glock that has a lot of holster wear on the slide and I've been thinking of having it finished like that, but have been worried that it may look like a ghetto gun. Those pistols rids my mind of that thought. NICE!

19. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    brad @ ccr, ceraguard.

if you want more colors, duracoat by goldenloki.....

just whatever you feel comfortable with.