Toy AR/M203 cap gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by camoxjeep, Apr 3, 2009.

1. camoxjeep

camoxjeep New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    For sale is a Replica Toy AR-15/M203. Made in Korea by a company called Dong San in the early 80’s. This Replica is 14 inches long and fires plastic caps, both the gun and M203. Marks on the replica include on the left side gun; COLT Symbol “Horse in circle”, COLT AR-15, Dongsan (in cursive), SAFE and FIRE. On the right side gun; DONG SAN MODEL, Made in Korea, Dongsan symbol “DS”, Dongsan (in cursive), DS NO. 23487. On the left side M203; M203. On the right side M203; Dongsan symbol “DS”, Dongsan (in cursive).
    Firing a cap: For the gun you remove the magazine and place cap, pull back on the charging handle to c-o-c-k, install magazine and pull trigger. For the M203 you push the breach open to cock, install cap, close breach and pull trigger. The ejection door also opens and closes. Everything works as intended. Only thing missing is the M203 leaf sight (can’t tell if there was a rear sling mount) but there isn’t one on it now. There was some surface rust (from the caps being fired) but I removed it carefully. There are no parts broke, cracked or scratched (with the exception of what I mentioned).
    You cannot find this anywhere; I have searched and searched all over the internet. The company that made these (Dong San) only makes airsoft guns now.  I have probably spent 2 complete days searching with no luck what so ever. I will include caps with this (you can get them anywhere like walmart). This would be a great wall hanger (takes only a small space) or desk piece. Great for vintage M16/AR collectors.
    Buy with confidence, I have sold tons on ARFCOM Forum and Beretta Forum.
    Price is $75 shipped with insurance and tracking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    I'm assuming that "thingy" translates to the C-O-C-K-I-N-G action.

Also, you didn't mention how much you are selling it for...

3. camoxjeep

camoxjeep New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Apparently this forum changes words for you if they think its a bad word :-? "thingy" was put there by the forum. My word was c-o-c-k. You pull the charging handle to c-o-c-k ;D ;D

Price is $75 shipped including insurance and tracking.