Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am as we used to say in the sixties "totally bummed". I have no mechanical problems with my P3AT. It shoots great and the only thing I can complain about is that my hand hurts after shooting 40 - 50 rounds. I really can't work on it due to problems with handling small items (want to get one of those metal magazine catches). My kids gave me holsters, ammo, snap caps, a new cleaning kit, and a fitted display box for it. So there isn't much more I can buy for it except one of those laser sights ;D ;D or another holster. I don't get to shoot much unless I'm at my home in the Ozarks. I have no great ideas to contribute or modifications to suggest. All I can do is lurk and read what everyone else is doing. It really stinks!
OK! I've had my rant and I'll quit feeling sorry for myself, besides I really don't care for it anyway. Just needed to throw a little tantrum.

Gramps

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Gramps, I love to hear this kind of rant and such.
:)Now from all that you said you are blessed and your contribution stems from the fact that you have
"kids" that are interested enough to get you such great stuff. Continue to Enjoy reading KTOG, continue to enjoy shooting P3AT, continue to enjoy the Ozarks, continue to enjoy those laser sights (the ;D ;D) really give you away,know they can't be too far away in the future, and really enjoy those kids. Enjoy all these things not necessarily in that order and rant, and throw tantrums whenever the mood strikes. Hope your hands are OK.
Lurking in the background watchful and prepared.

raybsc

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hi Gramps, One of the members here was making a strip for recoil reduction. I thought it recieved favorable reviews from others. I don't remeber who it was though. Oh well, it will give you something to search for if you are so inclined or someone else may post the link.

Take care, John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.