Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range. Getting ready to watch the Wildcats take on the Tarheels then it will be time to clean my guns. After a few mods to my P3AT I took it to the range and put 50 more rounds thru it. Also shot my P-11, Ruger 357 Mag, and 22 auto. Now they all need a good cleaning.
On my P3AT I added a 5/16 id rubber gas hose to the back of the grip. I got the idea from this site, just modified it to my satisfaction, slipped a Hogue sleeve over it and it looks great, feels great, and shoots great. Also added the +1 extension. These Kel-Tecs are just great guns!!!

G

·
Re: Time to Clean!!  

when they work as they should, they are better than "great". They are more fun that throwing rocks inside of a glass house ;D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Didn't have time to get pics earlier. Never done this before but will try to add them now. If they don't show up maybe someone could instruct me on getting them on here or pm me and I will email them to you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

They did not show up. :-[ Any help on adding them to this post.
Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yes, It gives it a more comfortable feel to the grip. Improves the trigger (for me anyway, long fingers). Also acts as a shock absorber, less recoil.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks TxCajun, I think I got it figured out.

Sorry about pic quality, maybe I'll improve with time :-/

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts

deacon said:
Sorry about pic quality, maybe I'll improve with time
Looks like a focus issue.

Intersesting. That should be quite the shock absorber. I assumed you had slit open the tubing and placed the inside of it up against the backstrap.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

No, I just installed the hose intact. Trimmed it to fit at an angle under the rear of slide and cut it straight at the mag end. Was a pain to get the sleeve on but finally got it.
I love the way it feels and fits my hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.