Time Format

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by adamsesq, Oct 2, 2007.

1. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Tx, Ray or ???

Can someone explain to me why some areas seem to be in 24 hour time and others 12 hour. And also why some areas seem to post local time (at least for me - PST) and some others seem to use other time zones which I believe, but don't know for sure, are not all the same?

Is there any way that we could standardize these? It low on the totem pole of priorities I realize but it would be nice to look at each thread the same way.

-Scott

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    i figured it out, it is the time setting and zone of the last poster in the thread.

i think it is a bug that Ray needs to work on, although it seems like the bug fixes have come to a halt lately. After the rebuild, the same bugs exist, so i am not sure what anyone will do about it.

it would be nice, but pretty much I have stopped using the post indicators and timers. if I want to read it, I do, if I can not tell if I have been there or not, I tend to ignore it.

Hopefully someone does not miss out on the advice they are looking for, but it is just way too confusing some times to keep up with it...