Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I don't have the light yet.  I ordered it early/mid October from DealExtreme (Hong Kong) and I expect a good month for delivery.  Early November I hope.  The light MOUNT was in place, but with no light in it.  That part was solid as a rock.

I believe KTOG'er TechnoTherapist has the same light I ordered mounted on his shotgun, except he got the incandesant version whereas I got the LED version.  He might have some comments on the durability of the light.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
haertig said:
I believe KTOG'er TechnoTherapist has the same light I ordered mounted on his shotgun, except he got the incandesant version whereas I got the LED version.  He might have some comments on the durability of the light.
I can do better than that... full review, with pix... just updated the thread with the latest a few minutes ago.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1236045214/0

Cy

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I like reviving old threads. My shotgun also does not have a front bead. I used 3m vhb double sided tape to secure it. It's what is used on a clip draw. A couple of caveats. You will only have one shot at centering it. What I did was not to put the tape the whole length of the snap on sight. I left it off the front end maybe 1/4-1/2 inch. Working front to back I put the front down at a 45 degree angle. With no tape to grab the barrel at the front I could maneuver a little. When the front was centered I pressed the rest down. The 2nd caveat is it's never coming off. You will have break it apart to get it off.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts