Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

This forum is terrific. Thanks for the great job

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  WPhilB47 
With all the different types and brands of the defence ammunition out there it can be real easy to get caught up in a bunch of technical jargon when, let's face it, one well-placed round from a slingshot can be more effective than a whole box of $50 ammunition that doesn't hit the target.
Glad you found the replies helpful. Just remember what works for me may or may not work for you or anyone else. Its expensive yes but putting in the range time to figure out what your weapon and capabilites as the shooter are is well worth it when that time god forbid comes and you need it to work. Muscle memory is your friend in those situations.

Practice is always a good thing especially with a small tiny niney as my buddy jokingly refers to my pair of PF9s. :D Practice as often as your budget allows and yes don't get too caught up in the this ammo is better than that ammo etc...... In the best case scenario just presenting the firearm from concealment should hopefully stop the threat right there but should I have to ever fire I'd rather connect in the vital area with a standard pressure ball round than some souped up hot load that I proven I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with. Every round downrange has a lawyer attached to it and it has to wind up somewhere eventually.

YMMV as usual.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.