Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this thing sure looks ... umm ... interesting...

Neat idea and all, but I'm not sure how I feel about having a cylinder gap of a huge-bore revolver right next to my face while firing.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Yeah, that would make me a little uncomfortable too.

Why make it as a revolver when a magazine fed shotty would be safer and more conventional in a bull pup platform?

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
DAO? :unsure:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So many questions, so little info on their website. Hopefully not some vaporware that teases everyone and never really fully comes to market for one reason or another...

·
Registered
72 Posts
The website says it dates to at least 2016. I am looking at the funky trigger. That bar that goes straight back would have to go through the center of the cylinder, or go some really weird, convoluted way over the top. I am inclined to think it would have a very crappy trigger pull based on just that. Yeah, I wouldn't want the cylinder gap an inch from my eyeball without a piece of steel in between. Whatever mechanism they are using to seal the cylinder to the barrel, if your face is gonna be RIGHT THERE, it needs a failsafe backup. I am thinking that if the KSG didn't kill this idea, the KS7 did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts