The Sasquatch must collect P3AT Hard Chrome . . .

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by tbird911, Oct 9, 2007.

1. tbird911

tbird911 New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    HI Guys,

I'm new here posting, but have been a lurker for some time.  I have finally decided to take the P3 plunge and I want to purchase a nice Hard Chrome version.  Unfortunately, I don't feel like being sodomized by guys selling online for $349.00, there are very few to be found and nobody here locally (Knoxville, TN) seems to have any or can provide an ETA.  I understand the complexity involved with getting these little guns.  I also understand that I could buy a different version and send it off somewhere to be hard chomed.  I can't help but think that someone on these forums has seen these hard chrome models on a shelf somewhere.  I'll pay shipping and transfer fees etc.

Help a brother out.

Thanks for reading my rant,

Tbird.

2. kc516

kc516 New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Re: The Sasquatch must collect P3AT Hard Chrome .

Try Bud's Guns online. I believe they've got a blue/hard chrome model for sale. That's where I got mine....

3. Syndil

Syndil New Member

May 8, 2007
  4. Re: The Sasquatch must collect P3AT Hard Chrome .

[​IMG]

The Navy Blue Hard Chrome are indeed easy to look at, but hard to find. Mine was just over $300 out the door.

I got mine locally after a very long wait.  If you want one and can find it, get it!

I just checked the BUDS link posted above.  That is really not a bad price if you want one.  You will need to consider what your local ffl is going to charge for a transfer.

If you don't want to wait for the Blue H/C combo, try another flavor, I think they are all good!

[​IMG]

5. tbird911

tbird911 New Member

Oct 9, 2007

Bud's it is . . . blue frame and hard-chrome inbound. And now the other questions begin. I won't waste your time with accessories unless someone wants to suggest a really nice (inexpensive) pocket holster. I do need to know anything that I should do to assist in reliability and function of the gun. My edc is a H7K P2000sk- a little different weapon. Do I need to worry about peening or other issues I've seen on this board? I've heard the HC version has fewer issues> Any help is welcomed.

Thanks

Tbird Out.

6. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004

There were three at the Dallas gunshow I attended last month. The Hard Chrome with a black grip was $279 and two Hard Chrome with blue grips were $279 & $289. Most gunshow dealers don’t have well known storefronts, so I can’t give you locations or phone #s :'(

[​IMG]
    Wilson – who’s also a P-3AT Hard Chrome collector

7. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006

Does this mean Wilson is Sasquatch? :-/

-Scott

8. Re: The Sasquatch must collect P3AT Hard Chrome .

Two words..............  FLUFF     and BUFF.

do a search on here and you will find the links.

9. 98_1LE

98_1LE New Member

Dec 29, 2005

impactguns.com has blue frame/HC P3AT's for <$300, while they last...

10. tbird911

tbird911 New Member

Oct 9, 2007

Thanks to all ... I ordered from Bud's-- seemed like great folks. Any advice on a readily avail. pocket holster which will allow for the armalaser? I have already seen GURU Dave and K&D. Any other must haves?

Thanks in advance.