Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a forward grip on mine and I just can't find a good hold on it that makes me feel confident about bashing things...I mean, you want to use the butt of the gun, don't you?

· Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To all who have not contributed anything useful in regards to the sole purpose of this thread: Thanks for nothing. I ain't gonna argue about it.

I have to agree that the top cover is the easiest part of the gun to bash with but it also seems like the least reinforced. even though the butt of the gun supported half by plastic, the RFB seems to have all it's strength longitudinally. The end of the barrel is tempting to poke with but other than being really painful how disabling would that be as an attack? It's unfortunate the magwell isn't a good choice (or is it?) as a surface to strike with, because you can get a lot of leverage swinging the weapon that way.

Does anyone know of anything they can replace the flash hider with that's really pointy?

· Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good stuff.

I'm not trying to discredit the trauma the tromix can provide. Also, 12 rounds with Tyson would probably not be life-threatening as I doubt he could deal enough damage to kill you in the 45 seconds it would take him to knock you out (giving you some credit here with the time figure).

I'm just surprised I'm the first person who's ever wanted to impale something living with a rifle? Rifle rounds are L-O-U-D. Without ear-pro you are 100% guaranteed to permanently damage your hearing if you pull that trigger. Is there no way I can just grab my rifle and then decide whether I need to shoot or can I merely stab with it? Must be a pipe dream. A particularly gnarly muzzle device is also intimidating I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts