The parts are back AND IT WORKS!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by KS.G36, Apr 10, 2008.

1. KS.G36

KS.G36 Guest

UPS had me sign for the box. Slide with springs on guide rod and barrel, assembled in the box. Took apart & looked, lubed, reassembled & ran a few snapcaps through.

I can tell the barrel is the same, but it's had a overall buff up and the ramp is polished. All else seems new, I can see the difference in the guide rod opening in the new slide .. front end seems hefty and better machined.

Lousy weather, windy, spitting rain, cold. Went to the range anyway and drove up to the target area in my car. Didn't even put up a target, fired at an old one that had been left behind. 3 mags of hardball, 1 mag of JHP. All fired with no hiccups or jams. Too dang windy & cold out there so I came home.

Even with the weather, things have brightened up a bit today, even though I'm doing taxes.     :-/
    :)

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    That's good news! My first P3AT was a problem child but has thankfully matured into a reliable adult - so to speak.

Take care...

3. kubmiester

kubmiester New Member

Nov 18, 2006
    A wet day at the range, is better than a good day at work. Glad to hear its working well.

4. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Glad to hear all is well and your back at the range.