Here are a couple of targets I shot this morning. The one on top was the first 5 shot group of the day. The bottom one was the second and I held to compensate the sights being off. The first target had 4 shots in one ragged hole measuring 1/2" center to center with one flyer that openned the group to 7/8". The second target has 4 shots in the black. I got excited and flinched on the last shot and it went way low. The ones in the black are 3 in one hole measuring 7/16" and one flyer that openned the group to 3/4". These were shot at 21 feet standing, double handed hold, rate of fire: 2 seconds per shot. I used the factory iron sights. The ammo used was Remington green box ball ammo. So Basically, I'm happy with the direction the guns are going. So far I have zero failures to function or fire with this exception: After I installed the +1 extensions on my magazines it started dropping magazines after the shot. It turns out the mags don't fit into the mag well quite as far with the extensions. The catch isn't fully grabbing them. It's a whoopping .060 differenece . So now the extensions are headed for the milling machine to get fixed. I'll leave them a little tighter than the stock endcaps. It's very odd that KelTec would make an accessory that changed the mag seating, and cause a malfunction.