Thanks to KTOG moderators/admins

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by gordon11, Nov 1, 2010.

1. gordon11

gordon11 Active Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Just wanted to thank our moderators/administrators for keeping this forum primarily about GUNS.  I didn't post this to bash "xyz" forum, but so many gun forums have become more about theological discussions and a place for certain 3rd political parties to "enlighten" the rest of us ::)
    While KTOG has an off-topic section, it doesn't dominate and guns remain the primary focus.  This forum is head and shoulders above the rest!

2. risabee

risabee Member

Jun 23, 2007

3. Tech Admin

Tech Admin New Member

Apr 6, 2003
    I second that. KTOG has a forum for people who want to go completely off topic
    whenever the whim strikes, where 90% of the posts aren't Kel-Tec related, and
    some people like that. That's the KTOG email list. I'm so glad we also have a much
    more on topic forum as well, so people have a choice.

Want to spend a couple hours a day socializing with other KT owners, talking about
    everything under the sun? If you like that, you'll love the email list. Want to find
    information about KT products and discuss KT products, without wading through a
    lot of off topic stuff? The web forum is for you. It's a lot of hard work for the
    moderators to keep the KTOG web forum true to what it is, and that hard work
    sure is appreciated.

4. snookyboy

snookyboy New Member

I also want to thank all of you who put in all the extra time to run this fine forum. I (we) really appreciate it.

5. junkman306

junkman306 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    I'd like to second everything mentioned above!!!

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I'm glad you like our philsophy and I tend to agree with yours.  We are a gun board first and foremost and mostly a Kel-tec board, although we do other guns as well.  We keep all the political and other off topic stuff in its place, and try to keep it sane.  We also try hard to keep all commerce in the Trading Post so folks aren't overwhelmed with spam.  Sometimes it can be a thankless job so we appreciate the recognition.  

It is mostly a labor of love.   [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

7. danielpotts81

danielpotts81 New Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Ive only been on here less than a month.I have to say i like it here much better than all the other sites. Thanks to all the guys who do a great job keeps this site running and orderly. Is there some where where u cant donate money to keep this site going?