Taurus PT92/99 Hi Cap Mags/Benchmade Auto Remain

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Jaxdave, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    2 Taurus PT92/99 15RD Mags Price Lowered

I have two Taurus factory mags for sale (Lifetime Warranty through Taurus) still in the original packaging. They sell for @ $35+ each online plus applicable taxes and shipping. I will sell both for $35 including USPS shipping.

2. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: 2 Taurus PT92/99 15RD Mags $45/OBO/Trade

Bump

3. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: 2 Taurus PT92/99 15RD Mags Price Lowered

Price lowered. This is a sweet deal!

4. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

Will they work with any other pistols besides the Taurus?

5. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010

Not that I am aware of. I know they are not interchangable with the Berretta version.

6. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009

Sending you an offer via PM.

7. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010

Mags are still available!

8. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Pacific Cutlery (Benchmade) Model 10 Balisong

I have a Pacific Cutlery (Benchmade) Model 10 Balisong for sale. The knife is in excellent condition with minor surface scratches that can easily be buffed out. I could take care of this prior to selling but I would rather be upfront about the minor blemishes/actual condition. Comes with the original nylon sheath (also in excellent condition).

For those who are not familiar with the Model 10 it is one of the best balisongs ever produced and a collectors item. It was made in the mid 80’s and the balance on this knife is second to none, which is exactly what you want in a balisong. I studied Arnis (Phillipino Stick and Knife fighting) and balance was more important to me than overall length or blade design. The balance made every open, flip, hand crossovers, etc extremely easy to master.

The Benchmade blade is razor sharp and holds an edge like a pit bull holds a pork chop. If you are a beginner to balisongs this may not be the knife for you or I would advise that you dull the edge (it can very easily be resharpened) until you have put in the practice time to manipulate the knife safely.

The latch does close when they knife is folded in the closed position but it is not tight. I prefer a loose closed latch, I carried it vertically in the nylon holster which made for a very smooth ultra fast reverse ice pick draw. The latch is very tight in the opened position which is exactly what you want in a defensive scenario. $200 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD ON ANOTHER FORUM

9. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    I have a Benchmade Mel Pardue 3000 for sale. It is one of the most unique Benchmade auto’s every made, limited run, no longer in production and very collectable. This knife is in excellent condition with little to no scuffs or signs of wear. The blade is @ 4” in length, overall length closed @ 5.25” and the spring is VERY strong. The knife does not come with a belt clip. I kept catching it on the door frame to my office so I removed it and misplaced it. A new clip if you would prefer to have one on the knife is very inexpensive and can be purchased here http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/produ...6&osCsid=8eab5e16b1883c78ed8a456f02bfe9d6 for $4.

I was originally asking $185. I bought a Glock 22 yesterday and need to move a few items. I will sell this for $150 shipped within the continental US. At that price it is a steal!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[edit]SOLD on another forum [/edit]

10. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: Benchmade Knives For Sale (1 Auto 1 Balisong)

Due to the lack of response here I have made my knives available on a couple other forums. The mags are available I did not hear back from the member that wanted them.

The knives are collectable and very reasonably priced. If anyone is interested in the knives make me an offer.

11. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: Benchmades/Kershaw/Taurus PT92/99 Hi Cap Mags

Kershaw Knives Ken Onion Blur features: 3 3/8" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel drop point blade with dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening, and Ken Onion Speed-Safe assist; and anodized 6061T6 aluminum handle, 4 1/2" closed, with textured "Trac-Tec" inserts, liner lock, end to end reversible pocket clip and only 4.2oz. Model has black handle, black blade coat, and part serrated edge.. Very little signs of wear/use since I rarely carried this knife. Very quick auto assist opening, locks in solid and very sharp. $40 shipped in the continental US. Knife is available on another forum, first come, first serve so move fast!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/davesims2006/Other/P1010005-1.jpg

[​IMG]

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/davesims2006/Other/P1010006-1.jpg

[​IMG]

[EDIT] Sold on another forum

12. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Kershaw/OTF Auto/Taurus PT92/99 Hi Cap Mags FS

I have a inexpensive OTF knife that is like new condition. It is similiar to the picture below, single edge but has a black blade. This is a neat little knife, but more of a letter opener/friend impresser. Not much of an edge to it, but cool to click it in and out! $15 shipped in the US. Posted on another forum, so first come first serve.

[​IMG]

[EDIT] Sold on another forum

13. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: Kershaw/2 Autos/Taurus PT92/99 Hi Cap Mags FS

I have a like new Boker auto knock off for sale. It's style is like the one below without the serrated edge w/belt clip. Strong spring to it, but the quality is not that of the Boker. $15 shipped in the US is hard to beat. This knife is on another forum so first come, first serve.

[​IMG]

{EDIT} Sold on another forum

14. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Kershaw/Benchmade Auto/Taurus Hi Cap Mags/Cheapies

This is my 3550 that I have owned for several years and has been my EDC. The factory finish on the handle started to show signs of wear (bare metal) so I refinished it. I used Duracoat (heavy duty finish) and wanted it to look unique so I choose Coyote Brown. If you don't like the color I can refinish it in black at no charge. Knife is in excellent condition, great snappy spring, locks positive, etc. Posted on other forums so move quick if you want it.

$130 shipped in the US

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Jaxdave

Jaxdave New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Re: Taurus PT92/99 Hi Cap Mags. Make Me An Offer

All items sold expect the Taurus Factory Mags. Still a great deal!