Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really have zero problems with the G2c trigger ..
I cut my teeth on revolvers... shooting alot in DA ..
I lean toward revolvers.. I remember shooting a Glock for the first time .. loved the trigger .. still do
I have five of’em .. all stock triggers .. and am happy with them .... I have a SD9VE ... I shoot it well ...
I think shooting revolvers and shooting DA has helped me alot over the years ... I still have my Dads 3 inch barreled model 36 ... ...at 12 was my first DA revolver I shot .. before that my Grandfathers a Colt SA in 44-40
If a fellow has to adapt to what he has to work with.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I ordered two of the pinkie extensions directly from Taurus for $4.99 ea.

·
Premium Member
2,913 Posts
I like that Taurus has the ability to make adaptive changes in product line.
I can't believe how a company like S&W does not see the current need for small frame 3" six shooters. They did a few when the .327 came around but abandoned it quick.
Now Taurus has stepped up with the 686 Defender series of six shot .38 spl. 3" based on the J frame. And Charter has a 7 shot .327 3" small frame. There are revolver people who like the safety, dependability, accuracy and performance of revolvers despite the obvious capacity limitations. Nothing conceals on me as well as a J frame snubbie M42. I even AIWB a 3" bull bbl M36 .38 with a modified hammer most of the time. I am leaning toward more gun with Texas constitutional Carry in the works, so yea, Im on the hunt for a compact semi. But Im still more impressed with my 3" SP101 or M36 than with any 3" auto. The Defender is still calling me...

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is a nice looking Taurus....might have to get one later...I do have the G2C (haven't shot) and of course the tired and trued Judge......I know I have one more, but for the life of me I can't remember. and don't feel like digging..lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honestly I feel with so many options in the tiny 9mm gun market, I feel KelTec would of be smarter to focus on a higher capacity, updated P-32 as they are already one of the few companies out there giving you an option in that caliber.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I dunno. I'm sure a lot of us here would go for it, but as a whole, the gun community kinda turns their nose up at all things .32 ACP for the most part, hence why some folks are calling it a "dead" or "dying" caliber. It ain't as popular as it once was in the 1920's and/or in Europe. Seems 9mm is the hot flavor once more, until someone either comes along with another whizbang wonder caliber and/or they come up with amazing new tech and/or loadings for existing calibers. I, for one, would like to see more 10mm options of various sorts because it's a pretty versatile caliber, but it's still sorta-kinda a boutique specialty round of sorts and not quite mainstream (yet?), soooooo ... whatev's. Heck, if anything, Kel-Tec should maybe consider developing something in that caliber simply because it HAS been building in popularity and there's the potential to come up with something novel in that chambering that no one else has really done yet. Either a high-capacity and/or really lightweight pistol and/or a carbine of some kind...?

Anyway. Nothing to do with the Taurus GX4, which is yet another P11 V2.0 that KT never made.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts