Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by slippyfox, Feb 3, 2011.

1. slippyfox

slippyfox New Member

Nov 22, 2010
    So might there be any plans to add support to this board for Tapatalk (an app for accessing boards on mobile devices)?

It's nice and easy to use :)

Thanks!

2. slippyfox

slippyfox New Member

Nov 22, 2010

3. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    YABBS isn't one of the Forum programs listed on that link.

I just use my Droid browser. Not perfect, but good enough for simple posts.

4. fluffman86

fluffman86 New Member

Feb 8, 2011
    This. I hate searching google and finding a forum with the info I need, only to be bugged about the forum being tapatalk native. I don't want to find the post AGAIN in another app, I want to read the dern post! :)

5. slippyfox

slippyfox New Member

Nov 22, 2010
    This. I hate searching google and finding a forum with the info I need, only to be bugged about the forum being tapatalk native. I don't want to find the post AGAIN in another app, I want to read the dern post!  :)[/quote]

Hey I agree with ya!

But I did cave and bought tapatalk.

Let me tell ya I browse NES/PerfectUnion/THR/calguns more than I ever did before on my phone. ;D

6. mdsu16

mdsu16 New Member

Feb 14, 2011
    I think tapatalk is terrible.

7. Tech Admin

Tech Admin New Member

Apr 6, 2003
    Some time this year we'll likely switch to a tapatalk compaitble system, Simple Machines Forum.
    SMF is kind of the grandson of the system we now use. SMF is faster and in many ways better,
    but it's also different and I learned a long time ago that people don't like their forums to change.
    That's why I haven't changed it before, partly.

8. fxt

fxt New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    oh can't wait for the update.

i use it as much as possible, it seems that the pages load better and there isn't as much clutter on the screen to slow the phone down

9. soundguy

soundguy New Member

Mar 29, 2011
    I'm an old member of this forum... I just reenlisted after discovering Tapatalk through IllinoisCarry. I had been browsing IllinoisCarry using Safari. My Tapatalk experience is FAR better. I'll check back from time to time... looking forward to KTOG again.

10. z450

z450 New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Im new to this forum with my first kt purchase 2 weeks ago. But I definitely enjoy tapatalk for forum browsing.

11. crazydream

crazydream New Member

May 13, 2011
    It would sure be more convenient if KTOG were integrated for Tapatalk. My mobile browser just isn't cutting it for forums.

12. surfrider007

surfrider007 New Member

Nov 12, 2006
    I would love to see KTOG Tapatalk friendly sooner rather than later. I just picked up another P3AT so now that I have a keltec again, i will be browsing the forum more, and tapatalk would make it much easier.

13. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Glad to hear of the planned system change. I'm using TapaTalk a lot to view forums and it is a lot easier than scrolling all around and zooming in and out on a regular sized browser.

14. DV_EMT

DV_EMT New Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Any chance this update that just happened might integrate Tapatalk?

Just Wondering :)