Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New Sub 2k owner here. Have a quick question. I have a G19 Gen 2, in black. I want a G17 Gen 2, preferably in FDE.

Will Keltec let me purchase the grip, forearm, and but plate to swap them out? Or do you all think I could locate someone wanting at a minimum a factory Glock 19 grip/receiver that is willing to swap it for a factory Glock 17 or a Glock 22 for that matter since they fit the same.

Thank you for any input just need a little more room on the grip.

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
If Kel-tec has the parts they'll sell them to you. The question will be do they have the parts?

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
Occasionally. You need to remember the Gen 2 hasn't been on the market for very long. And most owners are happy with the version that they buy. We do have a Trading Post here, but you will need to establish some bonafides before you can access it. You might look into the forum rules in the Admin and Feedback area off the main page. We do not allow sales outside of the Vendor or Trading post forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you. I saw this today. I called and spoke with KT and they want $120, if I sent them all the furniture, to cerakote it all. To rich for my blood. I will just buy the grip from them and let it ride in black. Hopefully I can just sell the 19 grip for $30-$40 and get some money back out of it.

I appreciate all of your input and feedback. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.