Summer Gun

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by neknraw, Jun 29, 2008.

1. neknraw

neknraw New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Ii just returned from a local gun show where I purchased a new summer gun...a P3AT with blue slide and grey grip. It is a 2nd gen with a JJTxx serial number. Hope I got a good deal at $245 out the door tax free. I have cleaned and lubed it..it was rather dirty, and hope to get to the range soon. I really bought it for my wife's birthday, but may have to get her another one, as it carry great with summer clothes. Sure enjoy this forum provided I follow the rules.

2. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    That's a good deal as far as I'm concerned. Even if you don't follow the rules you can always read ;), except for TP and TC of course.

3. quickmick7

quickmick7 New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    south florida
    great snag and welcome...good luck with your new summer/anytime gun...

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Just a summer gun? You just wait and see  :)

Seems like a reasonable price. I've seen them here in CT for both a few bucks less and a few bucks more. I bought a new P3AT, my second, a few months ago with ser. no. JPMxx.

Good luck with your new gun and wlecome to KTOG.

Take care...

5. twyacht

twyacht New Member

May 19, 2008
    Congratulations on a what sounds like a deal.

Post a picture, and let us know how it does. There is a wealth of knowledge specific to the P3AT here.

Good luck and take care

Tom W

6. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    You got a very good deal...I'm looking to find a deal like that myself..

John

7. pilotdane

pilotdane New Member

Jun 2, 2008
    You got your new gun at a good price. Here in middle of nowhere NC they are hard to find at any price, and your price was a good one around here. Follow the spit & polish recommendations on this site and you will love it. It has a kick for such a tiny gun but it is nice knowing that it kicks every time you pull the trigger.

8. TWayne

TWayne New Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Congrats!!!!!!! :cool: