Suggestion for Topic area

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Lefty_Gunner, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Lefty_Gunner

Lefty_Gunner New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I would like to see an topic area devoted to Wants, Dreams and Desires for new Kel-Tec products. I do not want to post into any of the existing areas as this constitute a minor misuse of the existing "Topics".

This would provide another means of feedback to Kel-Tec from the most enthusiastic users of their products.

We could let them know that this area exists and hopefully they would pay some attention.

I did take the "Survey" but for example one question is would you like to see a pistol in 45 ACP or GAP. 45 ACP only please. Let the Block community have the GAP, for example.

I personnaly would like a place to detail these comments.

2. CHICHI

CHICHI New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    In my opinion I feel that the only real hole in the Kel-Tec line is a full size Duty Pistol (4-5 in Barrel variety). I personally would prefer a full size double stack version of the PF-9 but it would be more reasonable to make it in 9mm, .40, and .45 ACP depending on personal preferance. My sugestion of a scaled up PF-9 is mostly for my caliber and asthetic reasons more then that being the easiest route for them to take production wise. I have asked Kel-Tec on several occasions how hard would it be to make such a weapon and they have stated that it would not be hard at all and yet still have no plans to develope one. Does anyone feel my pain here or understand why they refuse to fill this gap in their product line other then the fact that they are currently finnishing up the RFB and PMR-30? :-?

Maybe a forum petition could help change their minds if enough people agree on the need of such a weapon in the Kel-Tec line.

3. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Rumor I heard is that everyone at the home office is working overtime just to try to keep up with demand for existing models and accessories. If this is true, I don't know why they're not hiring more help (unless it takes too much time to train properly... and new employees aren't working out). [Shrug] :-?

Putting yet another model out here, that might ALSO take off like a Bat out of H3ll, would put them even further behind the Supply & Demand curve. Nobody would be happy about that.

Maybe once they get caught up you'll see your suggestion on the market.
    Just my thoughts