Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. I've searcher the archives and can't find what I'm looking for. When you reassemble the bolt assembly and slide it in the recoil tube do you have to slightly hold down the hammer for the bolt to slide all the way forward? Every video I watch the bolt slams home without holding the hammer down. I have to put a finger through the receiver and slightly hold the hammer down for the bolt to pass. No problem or is there an issue? :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Normal....you must have missed it, there are many threads about this. It tends to go away as the rifle is broken in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and just checking. Started about 11 pages back and must have not got to the info I was looking for yet. Guns been flawless. Will buy another one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again! Guess I didn't deep enough into Youtube to find the video of the guy that has to depress his hammer to reassemble. Ha! :eek:

·
Banned
43 Posts
I just got mine this week and haven't even shot it yet, so it's in no way broken in. I hold the rifle vertical muzzle down with the bolt lined up and held an inch or two out of the tube. Let it drop and it easily goes over the hammer and usually seats all the way down without slamming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.