Sub2k G2 9mm spare magazine carriers.

Discussion in 'Sub9 and Sub2000 Rifles' started by David St. Clair, Jan 17, 2018.

1. David St. Clair

David St. Clair Member

Jan 17, 2018
    If your interested, I've just finished mounting 2-31rd. G17 Mag Holders on my S2kG2. Send me your cell phone # and I'll text pictures!! Thanks, Dave.

2. Brasky

Brasky Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2017
    Seems like a lot of weight to add to the sub

3. David St. Clair

David St. Clair Member

Jan 17, 2018
    OK, but it's a lighter weapon to start with and I have a shoulder sling for carrying! They will accept the smaller G17 9mm Mags too! And since I'm not going on any 30 mile forced marches anytime soon the weight isn't an issue!

4. Hamish

Hamish Member

Feb 12, 2017
    Would appreciate if you would post pic(s) here on the forum.

5. David St. Clair

David St. Clair Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Here's 3 photos of the fore grip mounted mag holders. IMG_5004f_1.jpg IMG_5007f_1.jpg IMG_5009f_1.jpg Will accept the 17 round thru the 32 round magazines.

Attached Files:

6. KT9mm

KT9mm Active Member

May 31, 2016
    I have mounted a similar magazine holder to my S2K. It works really well for the G19 & G17 mags, but since it is really only a friction fit, the 31 rd mags tend to work themselves out if you are putting yourself into any real world moving about. With mine, my left hand is holding the mag and foreend while the S2K is deployed and I am actively working the course. It is when the S2K is folded and hanging freely on my sling that the loss of the 31 rd mag is possible. It looks great, but I think in a real situation where we may need to take cover and the like, we may loose the 31 rounders at the wrong time . . . . . Kel-Tec Sub 2000 with mag case.JPG

MarkCO likes this.
  7. David St. Clair

David St. Clair Member

Jan 17, 2018
    These Mag holders have a friction screw adjustment in the center and the mag's stay put! And if they're used to carry the 17 round magazines, the weight is less!