Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

641 - 655 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Secret Squirrel covert setup. I live in the People's Republic of San Francisco. We live in row houses in the city with our cars parked on city streets. While firearms are legal to own (for now), I don't want to advertise that fact when I load up my car for range.

GEAR
Kenly DJ Mixing Board Carrying Case. Similar to this one: https://amzn.to/3iKnDcR

The scope is UTG 2-7x long eye-relief pistol scope on a 1" NCStar QD riser. My club range has all rifle shooting at 100yards so my middle-aged eyes needed some magnified optics.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My Gen-1 Sub 2000 9mm that I bought new in December 2002. It uses Glock 17 magazines, and it wears a Kel-Tec quad rail fore end, a Kel-Tec sling and a Sightmark Element 1x30 red dot optic with a 2 MOA dot. I also have a Crimson Trace CWL 202 weapon light on order. I'll post an updated pic after I mount the light.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are the pics of my newest S2K to the fold. The left S2K Flat Dark Earth on the left Glock 19 version is the new one. It was originally black, but had it Cerakoted FDE. These two S2K’s are identical except for the mag version, butt pad and muzzle break. The black S2K is in the multi-mag version.
The target pic of the black S2K are the first 3 shots on irons in about a year. The target pic of the new FDE S2K are the first 3 shots from the Red dot from factory. (25yd zero) Pretty darn good!

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is my completed Gen-1 Sub 2000 9mm, w/Glock 17 magazines. I just finished modifying & installing the Blackhawk CQC magazine holder (thanks @3wbdriver for the idea!).

Modifications include;

-Kel-Tec quad rail forend
-Kel-Tec sling
-Sightmark Element 1x30 red dot with 2 MOA dot
-B-Square 1" optic riser
-Crimson Trace CWL 202 weapon light, 900 lumens
-Blackhawk CQC magazine holder
-Tacticool bolt tube cover
-Tacticool operating handle cover

·
Registered
135 Posts