Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

601 - 620 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
-9mm Glock 19 Mag version,
-MCarbo All in One Pro Performance Trigger Bundle upgrade, Recoiless Charging Handle, Recoil Buffer
-Sig RDS
-Midwest Industries scope mount
-Olight Warrior X
-Fab Defense foregrip

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Latest and probably final config to my sub-gun.
  • iProtec Q series green laser on the lower rail.
  • MFT red/white torch on the side rail.
  • MFT folding grip.
  • Generic Korean drum mag.
  • Generic single point sling.

I'm particularly happy with how the recoil pad turned out, aka Home Depot black foam self adhesive pipe insulation for the econo-gunner on a budget :) I forget who the muzzle brake was by, but I picked it up on ebay. I call this my point and click setup ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
4120976E-0EE4-4ED2-9E51-CDA730718D02.jpeg
C7EB1A89-75AA-459C-AA95-ED335EDABE51.jpeg
CB00FF9F-0003-4A07-AE1C-25E0317CDBBE.jpeg
I just picked up my first Sub2K, but my fifth Kel-Tec firearm. I added a Vortex Sparc I had laying around and a Streamlight TRL-2. Had some 115gr. Winchester White Box I needed to use up. After adjusting the front sight, it was off 11degrees from center I was amazed it shot a very tight group at 50yds.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mine has a Kel-Tec heavy bolt, recoil buffer, recoilless charging handle and butt stock pad.

Pictured with a SilencerCo Octane 45 can. The silencer doesn't affect recoil or accuracy for me but I don't like all of that weight out on the nose.
IMG_20190820_114204294.jpg
IMG_20190820_115322214.jpg

·
Registered
8,538 Posts
Since all my older pics were with photobucket most of them are gone. here is a comparison between an early production SUB9 (first week for sure) and a Sub 2000.
subs bolt hold open.jpg
subs breech.jpg
subs folded lh detail 1.jpg
subs rh.jpg
subs sights front view.jpg
subs sights rear side view.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Primary Function:

Car gun to handle close encounters with anythig too nasty for a Sig P365. This is also a range toy for me since I like pistol caliber carbines.

Goals and Requirements:

• It's a compact, inexpensive and light weight gun -- don't overload it with too many gadgets or overspend.
  • Modifications are fine but at end of the day the gun must still fold.
  • Note: this gun will not lock in place due to the buffer tube modification; but I like it better that way because it can be deployed more quickly, and has no negative impact on how I stow the firearm.
  • Magazine reliability trumps capacity and price.

View media item 1904View media item 1902View media item 1900View media item 1898View media item 1896View media item 1894View media item 1892

·
Registered
14 Posts
M-Carbo M-Series .40

The optic mount is on the right side due to my mistake, M Carbo offered a free return and replacement but I actually like it better this way. When slung it's away from my body and just as easy to deploy.
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0496.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Few pics of my gen 1. Changed out the forend with one from a gen 2....filed the front picanny nub down to fold properly. Tacticool bolt cover and charging handle. Tandem cross front site fiber optic insert. Mcarbo rear peep sight and optic mount with Sig Romeo 5 red dot. Night strike diamond back foregrip. Generic red laser. Pachmeyer grip cover. 20 something dollar case from Harbor freight. Added stuff over a 5- 6 year period.

Attachments

601 - 620 of 655 Posts