Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased Sub 2000 that takes Glock 19 mag, from TargetSportsUSA. FFL opened up box in front of me, 15 round mag, yes, but its a PMAG, not a Glock. Is this normal, or did someone pull a switch on me, or....?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Just wasn't sure if they come that way, or somebody switched it out. I take it Glock 17 mags, (original) will also fit the '19' model just fine, is that correct?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks. Just wasn't sure if they come that way, or somebody switched it out. I take it Glock 17 mags, (original) will also fit the '19' model just fine, is that correct?
Yes, however the G17 mag will stick out a bit from the S2K G19 magwell.

·
Super Moderator
17,775 Posts
The Glock 19 was a standard double stack 15 round magazine. The Glock 17 is a standard double stack 17 round magazine. As long as you don't mind a 1/2" longer magazine below the grip you'll be fine. Just understand Glock 19 magazines WILL NOT seat in either a Glock 17 Sub2K or handgun. They will be too short.

Reactions: MuzzleBlastMD
1 - 6 of 6 Posts