Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one. If anyone sees a new one in the store, could you please send me an email? I'm looking for a 9 millimeter Glock.

Mods, if this violates any rules please delete and accept my apologies.

Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure enough, Gunbroker has them but 200 dollars over street price is too rich for my blood. Thanks for keeping your eyes open.

·
Registered
424 Posts
i have seen several go on gunsamerica for $339 and up the past 4 weeks since I was looking, but now there are just a few in the same stratosphere as gunbroker

·
Registered
5 Posts
riverofguns.com

Those looking for a sub2000 need to befriend riverofguns.com. It is a site aggregation tool and works great. Set up a search for the rifle and add it as a link on your favorites bar. Every time you sit in front of your computer, do a search. You will find one.

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
You might also cruise the Sub 2000 Availability thread and the Prices by Region thread stickied top of page. They are both updated fairly regularly, and we encourage folks to post up where they are finding them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far I have gotten some responses, but the search continues. Please keep me in mind as you're out and about. Thank you to one of the best forums out there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cali201 said:
knowing what state you are in would help
I'm in PA (Gettysburg area), but I have my area covered. If someone spots a Sub in Montana, I can make a phone call.
Thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
check your local gun shows. I just went today to the one in Orlando, FL and there was a 9mm and a 40 cal. They were listed around $380 to $400. When I was looking for mine I couldn't find them at all. I ended up finding an used one at the pawn shop. I ended up paying $380 for it. It was in great shape. It only needed a new extractor. I don't regret it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts