Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
for those unaware, I want to take this moment to welcome Oleg. It is truly an honor and a privilege to have you here.

WELCOME. All, please take time to check out the man and his work....

he is a true believer and supporter of the cause.

G

·
Welcome to KTOG Oleg, and THANK YOU for your excellent art works and your efforts to support the 2nd Amendment.

·
Administrator
32,172 Posts
Welcome to KTOG Oleg. You are more than welcome here any time. That's a nice little rifle you got there. I sure wish I could find one around here. Anyway, I'll move this over to the SU forum where you intended. Have fun and stop by out new RTKBA forum. :cool:

·
Administrator
32,172 Posts
3wbdriver said:
Welcome to the forum Oleg.  Love your photography.   :)
Those are some classy pics. Nice suppressor too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Another KTOG welcome! When I was Googling the SU22, I came across a pic of Oleg shooting a practical rifle match using a waay tricked-out SU16--it took me a moment to recognize the SU under all the accessories. Please post it in the "Pics of Your SU16" thread; the SU fanboys here will love it! Also, how well does the SU hold up to competition? There have been some questions about the rifle's durability.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Good photos, Oleg. One thing I appreciate about your pictures is that you don't use just "Barbie Doll/ Beauty Queen" models. The models you use are indeed attractive, yet real.

Is she preparing to hold of a horde of zombie squirrels?--I don't think she expects to miss a lot. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts