Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello american shooters friend, i'm patrick, i'm french

following the breakage of my firing pin, I decided to disassembly everything and clean everything because there were powder residues everywhere .... I am waiting for the reception of my fiing pin from your country, and I did not take many photos and videos for the complete reassembly.
I contacted keltec USA so that they send me in pdf or .avi but I am still waiting even with a reminder. I allow myself to ask your community if you would have a complete video for the reassembly total.

thanks you 馃馃憤

Super Moderator
I had to get a replacement firing pin for my SU-22, but it was one of the first 100 so they might not have had the heat treating quite right. The replacement has lasted a long time.

I don't have a video of the firing pin replacement but it's fairly easy. Take apart the two halves, place the new firing pin in between and put the two halves back together.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks you liberty4ever .....

my problem is not the assembly of the firing pin, but the reassembly of the whole weapon. I dismantled everything until the spring. the powder is everywhere.
I know disassembly and assembly an ar15, AK47, glock, I thought it was easier, but with the little video I made, I can't. I would need the gunsmith's manual, and keltec turn a deaf ear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts