SU-22s Available at Keene Depot

Discussion in 'SU-22' started by HimNAZ, Feb 12, 2009.

1. HimNAZ

HimNAZ New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    in Bardstown, KY. Selling new SU-22s for $380.35 out the door with shipping and credit card. Talk to Patrick at 502 348-3594. He said he had about 10 left and they had been on hand for a few months.

2. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    This what you are talking about? :)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=122780267

Guess I have an SU-22 to go along with my:

PLR-22
    PLR-16
    P-11
    P-3AT
    (4) P-32s

(9) total Kel-Tecs in my collection. Guess you could say I'm a KT fan.....

3. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    What the f***?

My "buy it now" didn't close the auction. I sent the guy an email. Hope he honors the buy it now price that I tried to purchase the gun at.....

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    It's closed now and shows it was purchased at the buy it now price by you. I think you have it taken care of.

-Scott

5. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    It's closed now and shows it was purchased at the buy it now price by you. I think you have it taken care of.

-Scott
    [/quote]

That's weird because when I look at it the auction still shows open and available to bid on. Odd. I hope everyone else sees the same thing you do.... :)

6. buzzsaw

buzzsaw Grand Poobah Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Georgia
    Try refreshing the page in your browser. (It may be called reload on your browser). Your browser might have the page cached and is missing the change of status.

buzzsaw

7. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Nope. That wasn't it. I think what might have happened is I *bid* the buy it now price instead of clicking on the buy it now button. Not sure how all that works behind the scenes.

Regardless I talked to Patrick at Keen's Depot and ordered one over the phone. He said they still had several left so get them while you can. I'm sure they are making good money at this price but it is pretty reasonable in today's market.

8. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    I picked this one up from my dealer last week.

The guys at Keene's Depot were great to deal with. I'd recommend them if you are looking for an SU-22. I think they had a few more left and this is a real fair price in today's market.