SU-22 Photo thread.(NO DISCUSSION)

Discussion in 'SU-22' started by TriggerlockSLC, Feb 11, 2009.

1. TriggerlockSLC

TriggerlockSLC New Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Post what you've got! *

I will start with mine. *Right out of the box!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crappy iPhone pics, but hey!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  2. Whodat

Whodat New Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Re: SU-22 Photo thread.

Here we are. I gave it a good inspection. Inside and out. Sights look good, gun was clean right out of the box. Range time. :cool:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012

3. mak0

mak0 New Member

May 8, 2008

[​IMG]

4. rsuperjet1

rsuperjet1 New Member

Mar 2, 2009

Here is my new SU-22 with pistol grip, Ace Entry stock, and a cheap red-dot sight (for now)

[​IMG]

I've only shot it one time, before I added this stock, and it functioned great with CCI Mini-mags.  This is my first Keltec, but no where near my first firearm.  I've got other .22LR by Savage, Ruger, Stevens, and Henry and centerfires by Glock, STI, Colt, Taurus, and Ruger. I look forward to learning more about Keltec here.

Randy

5. TriggerlockSLC

TriggerlockSLC New Member

Nov 17, 2008

I got my new case! Fits perfect. Bought it off ebay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ebbtide

ebbtide New Member

Jan 7, 2007
  7. stefanosg

stefanosg New Member

Nov 16, 2008

[​IMG]

8. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004

My pistol grip kit from KT showed up today. Here's the lastest pic of my SU. I think it still needs something on the end of the barrel to complete the "evil" look.

[​IMG]

9. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004

Here's my SU with a flash hider and sling added. I think I might be done with it for now, we'll see. ;)

[​IMG]

10. U.S.Patriot

U.S.Patriot Guest

[​IMG]

BSA 40mm red dot, colapsable pistol grip, and flah hider.

11. SST

SST New Member

Oct 17, 2009

just picked up an SU 22. hoping to start modding it here in a few days

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. eastenn

eastenn New Member

Oct 27, 2009

here's mine with the red dot i bought for my browning buckmark.  got a scope in transit

[​IMG]

13. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008

Just got mine. I've been wanting one of these forever...and now, she's mine!!! Sorry about the slob holding the rifle, next time I'll hire a bikini model. Added the streamlight because...hehehe.

I think I need to find something evil for the muzzle brake/flash hider.

[​IMG]

14. Liberty4Ever

Liberty4Ever Moderator Supporter

May 19, 2006
    Lexington KY
    Show Us Your SU-22 Pictures!

Hey SU-22 owners! Show us your best pictures of your SU-22 and tell us a little about your favorite modifications and accessories.

Let's keep this as an online SU-22 coffee table book so we can quickly look at the pictures. [highlight]If you have questions or extensive comments, please start another thread to avoid hijacking the pictures thread.[/highlight]

15. Liberty4Ever

Liberty4Ever Moderator Supporter

May 19, 2006
    Lexington KY
    Re: Show Us Your SU-22 Pictures!

I bought serial number 8x, part of the initial production build of 100, on August 15th, 2008. I paid $308.62, and the delivered cost out the door was $327.14 cash.

I wasted no time putting on the Charlie under folder stock I had left over from converting my SU-16C into the pistol grip AR version, and I love the lightweight underfolding SU-22C.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The vertical foregrip was a passing phase, and even though it was fun, I no longer have it on there.

I still like the Tru-Glo 4X32 scope. It makes accurate shooting much easier for my old eyes, and was thus deemed worth the weight and the larger size. I want to keep this as small and light as possible for easy packing.

I've shot countless rounds through my SU-22C. It's about all I've been shooting the last year or so. It's held up well over thousands of rounds. I did sand off the lower lip on the ejection port, ever so slightly, to avoid empty brass bouncing back in and jamming and it's been a sweet shooter ever since... accurate and completely trouble free. Kel-Tec machines the ejection port for you after the first batch of SU-22 rifles, and they also re-profiled the feed ramp for greater reliability, not that I've had a problem with that.

My SU-22C didn't like any "loose bullet" .22 LR ammo such as Remington Golden Bullet when it was new, but now seems OK with it after an extensive break-in. It loves the cheap Federal bulk pack ammo, the cheapest Blazer bulk pack, and lots of other ammo.

No matter what the configuration, the SU-22 is a very fun little .22, and it's surprisingly accurate, about 2 MOA, even with cheap bulk pack ammo. I hope to halve that five shot group size with good ammo and shooting off a bench.

[​IMG]

For all of the gory details about my SU-22C:
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218851532

16. Oleg_Volk

Oleg_Volk Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Re: Show Us Your SU-22 Pictures!

[​IMG]

MRDS red dot, AAC Prodigy suppressor.

17. nerdsgetchicks

nerdsgetchicks New Member

Mar 28, 2010