Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a couple 15 round magazines for my SU-22C directly from the KelTec website so the stock can fold over the mag, does anyone know who manufactures these mags? BDM? Most importantly do they have a last shot bolt hold open follower?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Judging by the stock images, I'd say they are likely BDM mags. When I purchased mine it included one 30 rounder and I bought a second that was in KT packaging but was indeed a BDM. Both have LSHO followers and I'd imagine ones sold on KT website would as well. If you decide to pick up some of the 28-30 (I think 28-30) round mags, you can get AR22 mags for substantially cheaper that, in my experience, work just as well

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply, the key for me was getting mags short enough that allows the C stock to fold over the mag, I was willing to pay the expensive price for this feature LSHO is also very important to me too as I don't like dry firing rimfire, fingers crossed they have this feature!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.