Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an E model and have been scrounging around to find a good folding stock option. I saw the $26 amazon special folding device but honestly think it looks hideous on the SU-16. I noticed that there were a number of companies were putting out their new, buffer tubeless, designs out with a picatinny attachment at the back of their receivers for something of a universal buttstock attachment point. This is what the MCX stocks attach to. Has there been any ideas around on how to get that picatinny attachment onto the back of my SU-16E? I found this, which looks like it could work, but it also looks like it would look pretty strange since it's meant specifically for the geometry of an AR-15 lower receiver and they're not available. I do think the skeletonize folding stock from the MCX would be just about perfect for the SU-16E. There's a ton of 1913 to female buffer tube thread adapters, but I can't find any male buffer tube threads to 1913. Help?

·
Registered
832 Posts
https://www.hera-arms.com/sfu

Check out this one that i got for my su16e. Push button and everything. Screws right into the thread adpter on the stock and is the minimalist as i could find. I never could find a way to get the mpx stock to fit. No way to thread into the block onto the stock.

Here is some crappy pics i took that doesn't do this adapter justice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts